PDA

View Full Version : Hapy momma day

Bfromla
05-12-2019, 03:59 AM
:firstplace::yes::yes::ohyea::clap::clap: to all the Momma’s out there that are awesome at what they do. Here’s a funny card that will hopefully bring smiles:roflblack: 171849171850 FYI the card has sputtering sound effects when open nojoke:roflblack::roflblack::p Hope everyone has a great day. :pray:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-12-2019, 11:59 AM
:firstplace::yes::yes::ohyea::clap::clap: to all the Momma’s out there that are awesome at what they do. Here’s a funny card that will hopefully bring smiles:roflblack: 171849171850 FYI the card has sputtering sound effects when open nojoke:roflblack::roflblack::p Hope everyone has a great day. :pray:

:agree::agree: ………….. I've posted this in the past - My Mom had always wanted to ride on a Mtc. but it just never happened …. So every Mother's day for the past few decades ( started when I had Gold Wings ) , I have taken Her out for Her ride …. Yes, she is deceased, but I have Her ashes and the container rides shot-gun - securely lashed down ….. I still think She smiles when I do this :D……. Mike :ohyea:

Saluda
05-12-2019, 08:35 PM
Happy Mothers day !