PDA

View Full Version : ******* has done it AGAIN

viperryder
05-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Just a quick note to let most of you, but probability all of you know this, ******* has come through again. Called Cindy Thursday morning, around 9:45 AM, to see if they had LED replacements for the head lights ,2014 RTS. See asked where I was from and then mentioned that there was a local dealer that they deal with. I knew who she was talking about and then tried to call this place. They have two phone numbers, local and toll free, called both and no one answered. Called Cindy back and she said they had them and would make sure I got them. In Fridays mail, snail at that, there and behold were the new Led head lights from *******. Assume people. Thanks Cindy.

Madison Sully
05-11-2019, 08:50 AM
What's with the *******?

trikermutha
05-11-2019, 08:52 AM
A former sponsor. Blocked out

Lew L
05-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Very happy with my 360* LED lights from *.*.*.*.*.*.*. Had some of thier older ones and one failed. Cindy sent the new and improved 360* LED headlights for just a few bucks. Plenty bright down the road.

Lew L

Chupaca
05-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Cindy and Reggie do take care of their customers and stand behind all their products. Glad they got you all set up ....:2thumbs::2thumbs:

LeftCoast
05-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Just a heads up folks if you want to recommend a blocked former vendor please do it via pm rather than creatively finding a way around the filter with creative spelling. Folks still get what they need that way and it keeps the mods from having to take action we’d rather not take against folks that mean well. At a minimum posts with workarounds will be deleted.

Thanks for you cooperation.

Left Coast

Madison Sully
05-12-2019, 06:23 PM
:popcorn::chat::lecturef_smilie::bdh:

JimH
05-12-2019, 07:28 PM
PM does not work - I asked a member for the name of one of the ***** and it was blocked in the PM. I am in the market for fog and LED lights - the ***** is hindering my research. :(

LeftCoast
05-12-2019, 07:33 PM
Ok I was not aware of that but it makes sense. I’m not going to suggest other options but they’re not hard to figure out.

Peter Aawen
05-12-2019, 07:36 PM
PM does not work - I asked a member for the name of one of the ***** and it was blocked in the PM. I am in the market for fog and LED lights - the ***** is hindering my research. :(

At least in a PM you can spell it out with spaces or a . (period) between each letter. ;)

It's simply that on the public pages that everyone can see, showing that particular word &/or name has been barred by the Big Boss. :lecturef_smilie: Sorry, not much that we can do about it, them's the rules as we've been given to work with & apply; so we hafta comply, and that means you hafta comply too, at least on the public pages. But don't tell anyone I told you that! :thumbup:

Edit: Sorry LC, I hadta! I just couldn't stand seeing that poor donkey getting flogged again! :shocked:

LeftCoast
05-12-2019, 07:47 PM
At least in a PM you can spell it out with spaces or a . (period) between each letter. ;)

It's simply that on the public pages that everyone can see, showing that particular word &/or name has been barred by the Big Boss. :lecturef_smilie: Sorry, not much that we can do about it, them's the rules as we've been given to work with & apply; so we hafta comply, and that means you hafta comply too, at least on the public pages. But don't tell anyone I told you that! :thumbup:

Edit: Sorry LC, I hadta! I just couldn't stand seeing that poor donkey getting flogged again! :shocked:

No worries, I was trying to find polite ways to dance around the issue. But the donkeys gonna take a beating in perpetuity it appears.

Grandpot
05-12-2019, 08:59 PM
Reggie took care of me. Good to deal with.

Scotts8826
05-13-2019, 12:33 PM
So, we are not to mention vendors who are not sponsors of this website?

CopperSpyder
05-13-2019, 12:49 PM
So, we are not to mention vendors who are not sponsors of this website?

Sent you a PM TY.

Bob Denman
05-13-2019, 12:56 PM
Well I'll say it...
What you're doing to a Company that has always provided quality products, and always done the right thing for their customers: it sux! :gaah:

Chupaca
05-13-2019, 01:04 PM
:agree: What ever happend it was not to us the members of this site. Seems that dropping them as members, sponsor and vendor should have been enough but not allowing us to mention them in anyway seems a bit much....Not my site not my call....just saying....

AnthonyG
05-13-2019, 03:17 PM
Well I'll say it...
What you're doing to a Company that has always provided quality products, and always done the right thing for their customers: it sux! :gaah:

1st of all, no one is doing anything with the exception of enforcing the rules that are on the site, circumventing the filter is a rule violation, so dont start your crap Bob.

:agree: What ever happend it was not to us the members of this site. Seems that dropping them as members, sponsor and vendor should have been enough but not allowing us to mention them in anyway seems a bit much....Not my site not my call....just saying....

Only Lamont can post an explanation as to why they arent allowed to be a sponsor/post etc on the site.

------------------------------

The issue in this thread, is the users intentionally violating the rules by attempting to bypass the filter in place.

The thread is now closed.

AnthonyG
05-13-2019, 04:25 PM
Ok, as i've already gotten PM's about why tric is being targeted, they AREN'T being targeted, their name & two other company names are filtered out.

The issue in this thread is the RULE violation.

If the word you type gets filtered out, there is a reason for it, you the poster adding spacing to the word to get around the filter is a RULE violation.

The rules of the site will be enforced, im pretty sure i made that clear long ago, thats why some members of the site have since been banned.

If you want to know why tric was black listed, please PM, Email or Call Lamont for a full explanation as to why.

Added Note:
I'd let any one advertise that pays & isnt a scammer, so dont be blaming me for the blacklisting.

AnthonyG
05-13-2019, 04:33 PM
I have banned Nightrider1 for his two postings threatening to call all of SL's sponsors & his "do i make myself clear Lamont" comment in his 2nd thread about censorship.

It's a permanent Banning for you sir/maam.