PDA

View Full Version : Bloody German Rider

Batmobil-F3
05-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Hello I come from Germany / Bavaria and ride a F3-S. I would like to participate in the discussions here in the forum. Unfortunately I have only limited English knowledge. Therefore the request to all: if you read a post from me and think "what the f.... is this, I don't understand a word" :banghead:, you could then please correct my English in this thread or via PM. I want to learn. Thank you very much. :bowdown:

4 MARIE
05-09-2019, 08:14 AM
some people that have a 12th grade education here in the states have a very limited knowledge of English language as well/
So, no worries, and welcome aboard, you'll find some of your countrymen here, and a treasure chest of experience and knowledge
from all of our members.

Joe T.
05-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Batmobil-F3,

Welcome!

I have email 'conversations' with an Italian guy who makes Electric Ducted Fans. I do not speak Italian. So, I use Google to translate my Texas English into acceptable Italian. I am sure it isn't perfect, but I get the message across.

Willkommen!

Ich habe E-Mail ' Gespräche ' mit einem italienischen Kerl, der Electric Ducted Fans macht. Ich spreche kein Italienisch. Also benutze ich Google, um mein Texas Englisch in akzeptables Italienisch zu übersetzen. Ich bin mir sicher, dass es nicht perfekt ist, aber ich bekomme die Botschaft weiter.

Let me know how good this translation is.

Lassen Sie mich wissen, wie gut diese Übersetzung ist.

Regards,
Joe T.

die Grüße,
Joe T.

Batmobil-F3
05-09-2019, 09:04 AM
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. At the moment I am using DeepL https://www.deepl.com/translator to translate from German into English. I hope I can improve my English in the long run. So I am happy about any correction of wrong grammar, expressions, idioms.

@Joe: Great job :clap: The translation is understandable, except for a few grammatical errors. What would we be without the electronic translation aids?

ARtraveler
05-09-2019, 09:21 AM
:welcome: We welcome you to the party. You will do just fine with the language barrier. :yes:

Lew L
05-09-2019, 09:34 AM
1330club

I have a black Dodge Magnum R/T with blacked out windows. It is the Bat Wagon.

Lew L

Little Blue
05-09-2019, 09:36 AM
:coffee: Welcome and please post your Spyder Forum questions.....:thumbup:

Batmobil-F3
05-09-2019, 09:45 AM
@Lew: When my friends saw the sypder for the first time, they just said "batmobil" :doorag:

Zip
05-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Batmobil, willkommen

Chupaca
05-09-2019, 09:55 AM
You are welcome and don't worry as we have many here and they get along fine. Some help may be needed but most of us will help you as you interact with us here. Everyone is welcome so read and enjoy the site .... :thumbup:

jcthorne
05-09-2019, 10:23 AM
I can assure you, your English is far better than my German.

Welcome to SpyderLovers!

SpyderAnn01
05-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Your title ‘bloody German rider’ had me worried for a moment and I am happy to know that you were not injured and bleeding. Welcome to the forum!

Bob Denman
05-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the Internet! :2thumbs:

HayRog
05-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Welcome aboard Batmobil :welcome:
From a bloody English guy ;)

Saluda
05-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Welcome.

sandeejs
05-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Welcome to Spyder Lovers.
This forum contains a wealth of information as well as frequent lunacy.
~Sandee~

SteveLaoyster
05-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Willkommen bei Spyderlovers! Hier finden Sie viele gute Informationen. Schauen Sie sich diesen Link an.
Welcome to Spyderlovers! You'll find a lot of good information on here. Take a look at this link.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?41346-quot-Do-s-and-Do-Nots-quot-for-new-Spyder-owners

Es gibt eine Menge Leute hier, die Ihnen mit allen Informationen helfen können, die Sie benötigen.
There are a lot of people on here that can help you out with any spyder information you need.

I did this with google translation, thanks.
Ich habe das mit Google-Übersetzung gemacht, danke.

CopperSpyder
05-09-2019, 03:14 PM
Welcome to SpyderLovers Batmobil-F3, I hope you enjoy it.

Rogue Hawk
05-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Don't be concerned, ask an Englishman and he will tell you Americans don't know a lick of proper Queen's English.

Welcome!

gkamer
05-14-2019, 09:46 PM
From what I've read in your post so far, I don't think you will have any problems. Your English is a hell of a lot better then my German. :)

Batmobil-F3
05-15-2019, 03:30 AM
Unfortunately, this is not "my English", this is the English of DeepL. :joke: Many thanks to everyone for their comments.