PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a different center panel?

mehcoib
05-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Hi, I'm wondering if any of you know where I can buy a new center panel for my '15 ST-S? I mean, a different center panel than the stock one I have. I love my Spyder but this part doest not 'fit'! And I don't need these pre-cut holes either...

Any idea where to purchase this kind of part? I know the part number of original panel is 705004971 if it helps. Thanks.

rocktuck2
05-09-2019, 02:36 PM
This is the only panel made for the ST models.

Matahead
05-28-2019, 06:14 PM
Hi, I'm wondering if any of you know where I can buy a new center panel for my '15 ST-S? I mean, a different center panel than the stock one I have. I love my Spyder but this part doest not 'fit'! And I don't need these pre-cut holes either...

Any idea where to purchase this kind of part? I know the part number of original panel is 705004971 if it helps. Thanks.

Why not paint it? We have a Magniesium ST, wife added pinstripe in black, silver & purple. I removed the panel & the hole covers, sanded primed & painted the center panel in pinstripe matching purple. Really dresses up the center section.

Flamewinger
06-02-2019, 10:16 PM
You could install a dash kit from Wrapmyspyder.

I have carbon fiber kit.

Chupaca
06-02-2019, 10:46 PM
There are no aftermarket panels that I know of. If you are looking for a replacement cheapcycleparts.com have them but they are OEM. You could fill in the holes and paint or wrap but if you ever want to install a switch for acc those holes would have to be reopened...:thumbup: