PDA

View Full Version : Mutazu Saddlebags

ca8920
05-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Update on Mutazu bags.
I bought a set of these a bit over a year ago. Chinese company, but the price was right, $300.00. They work well, but I recently broke one of the closure clasps that hold the bags closed. When I contacted Mutzau in CA to buy a repair clasp, I was told there were no repair parts available. I was told the bags are are sold as a set and the supplier does no have repair parts available. Checking Ebay, where I bought mine, I note that the price has increased $100.00 since I bought mine. I would advise you buyer beware.... For the price, Avoid Mutazu and buy from a company here in the US with repair parts available.

Not a happy camper.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Update on Mutazu bags.
I bought a set of these a bit over a year ago. Chinese company, but the price was right, $300.00. They work well, but I recently broke one of the closure clasps that hold the bags closed. When I contacted Mutzau in CA to buy a repair clasp, I was told there were no repair parts available. I was told the bags are are sold as a set and the supplier does no have repair parts available. Checking Ebay, where I bought mine, I note that the price has increased $100.00 since I bought mine. I would advise you buyer beware.... For the price, Avoid Mutazu and buy from a company here in the US with repair parts available.

Stuff breaks , I understand how you feel about NO repair parts …...…...… however this is Now a common thing for many, many things …. To remedy your problem look on E-bay for " clasps / closure devices …. awhile back I found some sturdy chrome ones for about $ 3.00 - w/free shipping ….. Mike :ohyea:

Rattlebars
05-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Update on Mutazu bags.

Another added cost thanks to TARIFFS. Buyer beware indeed. You pay for tariffs, not the importer.

zuni
05-11-2019, 09:31 AM
I bought mine directly from China. The bags with the LEDs cost me $100 and then $100 for shipping. Mutazu only sells the black models. I got white bags with the black covers. Let me see if I still have the vendor contact info. I couldn't find the bags on AliExpress but I did get them via Ali. I used my business and ordered them as samples.

CJ JAX

Update on Mutazu bags.

Rattlebars
05-12-2019, 11:54 AM
>CLICK ME< (https://www.mutazu.com/) at the site click universal??

>ebay lockset< (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement-Locks-Hinges-set-for-Mutazu-Universal-Hard-Saddlebags-Road-Star/254200341022?hash=item3b2f85621e:g:K84AAOSw2KlctBR E:sc:USPSFirstClass!29687!US!-1)
>ebay can am< (https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=mutazu+saddlebags+can+am&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=mutazu+saddlebags&LH_TitleDesc=0)

Toyandgadgetguy
05-21-2019, 01:51 PM
With camping and Scouting, I deal with all kinds of clasps and closures. Would need measurements and a few good detailed photos. Might be able to point you in a direction.