PDA

View Full Version : Can Am Spyder survey -- "Error 404"

Fat Baxter
05-07-2019, 08:35 PM
Got a survey from Can Am via email yesterday. Clicked the link to go to the survey, and I get an Error 404. "No webpage was found for the web address."

I'd attach a screenshot, but my computer's not cooperating tonight.

Do I miss anything by not taking the survey? Another chance to rail at Can Am for their OEM tires?

ARtraveler
05-07-2019, 10:02 PM
Got a survey from Can Am via email yesterday. Clicked the link to go to the survey, and I get an Error 404. "No webpage was found for the web address."

I'd attach a screenshot, but my computer's not cooperating tonight.

Do I miss anything by not taking the survey? Another chance to rail at Can Am for their OEM tires?

A clue might be that your computer is not cooperating. :dontknow: Give it another try tomorrow.

Fat Baxter
05-08-2019, 10:09 PM
A clue might be that your computer is not cooperating. :dontknow: Give it another try tomorrow.

Oh, FFS. :banghead: The "not cooperating" bit has to do with Microsoft changing its snip tool. I couldn't figure out how to use it, so I decided to forgo a screenshot, being as it wasn't worth my time.

And BTW, the link still doesn't work.

ARtraveler
05-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Sorry it's not working. I don't have a further answer. Anyone else???? :popcorn:

Bfromla
05-09-2019, 01:56 AM
No other device to try it on :dontknow: not even friends or family's computer:popcorn::coffee:

MeudtPG
05-09-2019, 05:03 AM
I got one that said "Got 2 minutes?"
Dear customer, we are presently conducting a survey to gather information about Can-Am accessories and riding gear line-up, amongst other to identify opportunities for improvement. A couple of minutes is all you need.
and was "Error 404" also.

Batmobil-F3
05-09-2019, 05:37 AM
psst - webmaster is sleeping :dontknow:

Little Blue
05-09-2019, 10:02 AM
I received the same deal and got Error 404. ....:thumbup:

Lew L
05-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Are these the same folks that make the DESS system and put Crapena tires on expensive vehicals????

FalconAF
05-09-2019, 03:29 PM
"404" is an addressing error on the website's end. Their own link to the web address is "wrong", or their own website for the survey isn't working correctly and you can't connect to it for now. There is nothing you can do about it until they fix it on their end. You can get a variety of different notices depending on how the error is reported to "you" when "you" try to access their site. They will figure out something is wrong eventually even if nobody reports it to them. When they do, they will probably resend the survey request with a new link for you to use to take it.