PDA

View Full Version : Fender widths?

irish2themax
06-27-2009, 07:09 PM
:helpsmilie: My fenders are at the paint shop and I want to order some POW/MIA mud flaps. Can someone provide me with the widths of the front and rear fenders?

irish2themax
06-28-2009, 01:25 PM
:helpsmilie: My fenders are at the paint shop and I want to order some POW/MIA mud flaps. Can someone provide me with the widths of the front and rear fenders?

Hey Joe (xpeschon), Andy (Midnighthog), Gene (BMWGene) or Lee (MoLee), can any of you give me the fender widths?

Thanks guys!!

Brian

ataDude
06-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Hey Joe (xpeschon), Andy (Midnighthog), Gene (BMWGene) or Lee (MoLee), can any of you give me the fender widths?

Thanks guys!!

Brian

The width of the fender part where the black plastic is mounted is 7.0" even. You would want it a little wider... say 7.25 - 7.375"... to fit into the "slot" between the fender and the "fender extension".

Mo Lee
06-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Sorry Irish I just saw this post. Looks like you got your answer. Don't forget to post pictures when it is done.

Lee

irish2themax
06-28-2009, 05:06 PM
The width of the fender part where the black plastic is mounted is 7.0" even. You would want it a little wider... say 7.25 - 7.375"... to fit into the "slot" between the fender and the "fender extension".

Damn...width of the mud flaps is 9.5". Think I'll visit the local dealer and see if they can be trimmed

Thanks ataDude!!

ataDude
06-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Damn...width of the mud flaps is 9.5". Think I'll visit the local dealer and see if they can be trimmed

Thanks ataDude!!

Well, they would give you plenty of coverage and protection. :joke: