PDA

View Full Version : Schuberth C3 vs. C4?

robhowen
05-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Any Schuberth users out there that have experience with both the C3 and the C4? I have a C3 and am wondering if the C4 is much different. I'd like lighter in weight and improved ventilation.
Regards,
Rob

Brentc
05-04-2019, 03:03 PM
We added 2 of the c4’s to our helmets this past winter. Haven’t had a chance to ride in them, but really like the integrated comm unit design. Will try to post review if we ever get riding weather here again.

LeftCoast
05-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Holy Cow the weather is still that bad? Yikes! I’m waiting to hear how you like them :2thumbs:

Raknid
05-04-2019, 06:52 PM
I came across this thread today. Been looking into the C3 v C4 as well - and the differences in the Pro version. Admit I am a bit confused but as I interpret the C4 (not Pro) had some issues with the PinLock and also that the chin strap sat too far back and folks with larger necks had some discomfort.

Other than that - looking for input others may have as well.

robhowen
05-05-2019, 10:41 AM
Yesterday at my dealership I tried on a Shoei NeoTec 2. My initial "try on" impression was very comfortable with good ear space so the tips of my ears were not being squeezed. The flip down sun shield did not seem as optically correct as my C3 is and it did not come down as far as the one on my C3. This would probably stop me as I don't like looking through the bottom of the sun shield.

I'd still love to get some C4 impressions, particularly if you've had a C3.

Rob