PDA

View Full Version : Good Times @ SpyderFest!

BajaRon
05-02-2019, 10:38 PM
We are having a very good time at SpyderFest. We have been hanging out at Lamonster's Garage. Meeting a lot of SpyderLover's there. SpyderPop's is set up here as well.

So good to see old friends again and talk about the great times we've had. And meet those of you I've talked to over the phone or traded emails with.

Tomorrow will be our last day. So if you get the chance, come by and see us. Love to say hello and shake your hand. Lamont has a nice facility here with some interesting Spyders and a Ryker to look at.

Wherever you are. I hope you are enjoying a ride on your Spyder/Ryker this week.

Chupaca
05-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Could not make it but good to hear it is going well...pic's would be nice...:clap:

BajaRon
05-03-2019, 07:28 AM
Sorry you couldn't make it. I just barely did.

It's been a lot of overcast. But weather is holding (dry) and temps have been good. We've been tweaking the install for the new Ryker sway bar at Lamont's Garage. Mostly working on the install sequence to make it easier, etc. Worked out a few minor bugs as well. It's finally ready for Prime Time!

Deanna777
05-03-2019, 11:51 AM
It's great that the Spyderfest is going well.

I went to Spyderfest in 2013, & 2014 I met some great spyder owners. It was a good time.

Hope the weather holds out for all.

I did not go this time, due to my job status.

Deanna

Purple Guy
05-03-2019, 02:43 PM
I did not go this time, due to my job status.

Deanna

I did not go because it's Snowing!!!
Wish it was held a little later in the year so some of us Canucks could join the festivities!
I know some will say "you could trailer your Spyder" but to me ryding to the event is half the fun!

SpyderAnn01
05-03-2019, 05:55 PM
It was good to see you today, I’m glad you were able to sneak away from your shop. Have a safe trip home.

canamjhb
05-03-2019, 06:13 PM
WE NEED PICTURES..... Jim

BajaRon
05-03-2019, 09:29 PM
It was good to see you today, I’m glad you were able to sneak away from your shop. Have a safe trip home.

Good to see you too Ann and Joe and everyone else I got to meet. Enjoyed my short stint to The Rock. Had not seen the digs there before today. Quite the setup. Wish I'd brought my KTM!

Big F
05-04-2019, 07:03 AM
what's the update on Lamont's health?????????
BIG F

Little Blue
05-04-2019, 07:15 AM
:coffee: ....Got any pictures for us? .....:thumbup:

bobfeeney
05-04-2019, 07:19 AM
where was lamonts spyder fest held?

SpyderAnn01
05-04-2019, 08:17 AM
where was lamonts spyder fest held?

Spyderfest is put on by Pitbull Powersports and is held at The Rock in Bolivar. That is the official “Spyderfest”

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-04-2019, 10:05 AM
what's the update on Lamont's health?????????
BIG F

I spoke with Him yesterday at His shop .... He says He is " on the mend " and seemed up-beat about His long-term outlook ...... Mike :ohyea:

bobfeeney
05-04-2019, 01:39 PM
thanks for the info bob

BajaRon
05-04-2019, 08:19 PM
The Spyderfest event is put on by Pitbull Powersports at The Rock, as mentioned. Lamonster Garage is located just a few miles down the road in Nixa, a suburb of Springfield. A good number of riders stopped by to say hello visit, check out the customized Spyders Lamont has on display and to get products installed that were not offered at Spyderfest, It was a great time and we enjoyed seeing everyone there.

The Elka shocks for the Ryker look awesome! I did not get a chance to ride Lamont's Ryker with the Elka shocks mounted. But I would guess they will make a great deal of difference.

Bob Denman
05-05-2019, 05:49 PM

:agree:

BajaRon
05-07-2019, 08:19 AM
They say 'Better Late then Never'. I hope this applies here!

These pictures were taken at the Lamonster Garage facility located a few miles from the actual Spyderfest event. A lot of people made the trek from Spyderfest to come by and visit. Some came to get 'Stuff' for their Spyders. SpyderPops set up at the back of the parking area and he was very busy. His daughter was also there doing custom paint and awesome windshield etchings. I think everyone had a great time!

John from Elka also had a space. He put a set of their new Ryker shocks on Lamont's Ryker. They look awesome! Didn't get a chance to ride it, but if they work half as good as they look, they will be amazing!

We also put the new BajaRon Sway Bar on SpyderPop's Ryker. Big improvement, I am happy to say! I will get pictures of the new bar posted soon. I'm working on the installation instructions today.

Lamont's Showroom with several custom Spyders displayed

There was a steady stream of riders coming and going all day long. Many happy faces, great conversation and a lot of fun! The number in this picture was about average.

Lamont's workshop. Lamont is doing an install of something on a customer's Spyder. Unlike many shops. You get to watch the work being done if you like. Though the install may take longer if you talk while they work. :rolleyes:

Some of the custom Spyders in the showroom.

Deanna777
05-07-2019, 09:03 AM

I agree!

Deanna

Little Blue
05-08-2019, 03:11 AM
:coffee: ....Great pictures.....:thumbup: