PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2019

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-29-2019, 08:19 PM
Well my trip began in Vermont @ 6 pm on Sat. 50 miles into the trip it started raining - sleeting and snowing about 38 F ( however I had the Spyder on a trailer, I was nice and warm in my Van )...... 1436 miles later I arrived in Springfield @ 8 am Mon. ( =38 hrs., this included my sleeping, eating gassing :gaah: etc. ... Not bad I think .... I called Joy ( Yazz ) and She and Her better half are en-route and will arrive tomorrow............Later .... Mike :ohyea:

spyderCodes
04-29-2019, 08:20 PM
Mike, I'm glad you are here.

CopperSpyder
04-30-2019, 06:12 AM
Live to Ride, Ride to Live. I hope you enjoy the Spyderfest. Can wait to see the photos and hear the stories!

Bob Denman
04-30-2019, 06:46 AM
Glad to hear that you made it! :thumbup:
How did that new trailer tow?

Roger... I really like your new Avatar... :D :bowdown:

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-30-2019, 06:37 PM
Glad to hear that you made it! :thumbup:
How did that new trailer tow?

Roger... I really like your new Avatar... :D :bowdown:

:roflblack::roflblack: ............ MY New trailer is still in garage ..... My welder guy arrived and started the welding ..... 4 TIPS later ( I didn't have 5 or 6 or 7 etc - I should have :banghead: ) ...... but He couldn't finish the job :gaah:.... So I called a friend and borrowed His DROPTAIL from Tractor Supply .... My RT just fit into His 6 x 7 model ... He had cut the middle of the front Rail out so He could use it for His Spyder ...... It did tow like a dream , I'm very impressed with the V-6 in my Sienna ....I can even PASS in traffic while TOWING :gaah: ........ my trailer will get finisned before SpyderQuest ...... Thanks .... Mike :ohyea:

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-30-2019, 06:39 PM
Mike, I'm glad you are here.

Thanks ...we should try and get together ...... Mike :ohyea: I'm at the Wyndom Baymont - Glendale at I-44 .................................:thumbup:

CJ.RamMan
04-30-2019, 07:24 PM
Hopefully I run into some of you guys. I will only be there for Saturday though.

cyclelover63
04-30-2019, 08:09 PM
We were going to leave in the morning from St Louis. What is the weather like. Looks bad on the weather channel!

spyderCodes
04-30-2019, 09:22 PM
Thanks ...we should try and get together ...... Mike :ohyea: I'm at the Wyndom Baymont - Glendale at I-44 .................................:thumbup:

I'm at the Super 8 Bolivar/Aldrich exir Mo 13

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-01-2019, 12:24 PM
I'm at the Super 8 Bolivar/Aldrich exir Mo 13

:2thumbs::2thumbs:...................... I'll try to get us together .... Mike :ohyea:

UtahPete
05-01-2019, 02:09 PM
We were going to leave in the morning from St Louis. What is the weather like. Looks bad on the weather channel!

This seems like a reasonable question. Is anyone going to respond to this guy?

ARtraveler
05-01-2019, 02:43 PM

Weather channel is probably your best source for national information.

You can also google local tv stations. They usually have a very good weather map and will give the current "local" information. We use this all the time when traveling.

UtahPete
05-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Weather channel is probably your best source for national information.

You can also google local tv stations. They usually have a very good weather map and will give the current "local" information. We use this all the time when traveling.

I think the forum member who posted this was hoping for a more personalized experience. As in "of those of you down at the rally, what's the weather like?"

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-02-2019, 12:20 AM
Yesterday 5/1/19 was only overcast NO RAIN ..... hoping:2excited::bowdown:..................Mike :ohyea: this will be a trend

Bob Denman
05-02-2019, 07:21 AM
Mike,
Are you able to post any pictures?

After all...……….

Roger is a whiz at stuff like this: ask him to give you a quick lesson in how to do it. :2thumbs:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Mike,
Are you able to post any pictures?

After all...……….

Roger is a whiz at stuff like this: ask him to give you a quick lesson in how to do it. :2thumbs:

I'm still trying to get together with Him ...... Mike :ohyea:

Chupaca
05-02-2019, 09:56 AM

I use the "MyRadar" app and it gives you the whole picture for the country... :thumbup:

Chupaca
05-02-2019, 09:57 AM
Will you be cooking this time around...?? :roflblack: have a great time :clap:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-02-2019, 12:54 PM
Will you be cooking this time around...?? :roflblack: have a great time :clap:

..NADA ....:clap::clap:.............Mike :ohyea:

Bob Denman
05-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Go get yourself some of that GREAT barbecue!
(you know EXACTLY where to get it!)

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Go get yourself some of that GREAT barbecue!
(you know EXACTLY where to get it!)

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllll.... I did and got the worst BBQ I have ever had .....anywhere ..... The RIB CRIB now S*CKS ....... It was mostly BARK that I couldn't even chew ...... They tried to make it better by giving me me some Baby Back ribs , but honestly they weren't much better ............ I've had at least 2 dozen meals of Ribs , but they now are terrible .... I will find better ...... Mike :ohyea:

Tango
05-02-2019, 08:56 PM
The best BBQ is the other side of The Best Western. Ali and I enjoyed many meals there. The rib ends are awesome. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-03-2019, 12:24 AM
The best BBQ is the other side of The Best Western. Ali and I enjoyed many meals there. The rib ends are awesome. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

:ohyea:....I also had them there ..... However the entire building is .. GONE .... apparently " Buckingham's " is out of business :gaah:........ however Mo Hicks is still going strong and I will headed there soon ..... Mike :ohyea:

Mazo EMS2
05-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Buckinghams is out of business???? Well crap, they had good food there. The nachos were yumalicious!

Tango
05-03-2019, 04:56 PM
:ohyea:....I also had them there ..... However the entire building is .. GONE .... apparently " Buckingham's " is out of business :gaah:........ however Mo Hicks is still going strong and I will headed there soon ..... Mike :ohyea:

Mike the name is "Whole Hog".... Excellent food all around. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-03-2019, 07:31 PM
Mike the name is "Whole Hog".... Excellent food all around. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

You do realize " the other side of Best Western can be north or south :ohyea: .....:clap::clap::bbq:................Mike Buckingham's was on the South side ...Whole Hog is on the North side ....... and I agree it is very, very good there ...... I just had some melt in your mouth " Brisket "

Tango
05-03-2019, 09:13 PM
You do realize " the other side of Best Western can be north or south :ohyea: .....:clap::clap::bbq:................Mike Buckingham's was on the South side ...Whole Hog is on the North side ....... and I agree it is very, very good there ...... I just had some melt in your mouth " Brisket "

Me bad. :bowdown: Sorry about that. I have no idea what direction other the walking distance from the BW. Glad you enjoyed the brisket. :bbq: Never a bad meal there. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-04-2019, 09:23 AM
Me bad. :bowdown: Sorry about that. I have no idea what direction other the walking distance from the BW. Glad you enjoyed the brisket. :bbq: Never a bad meal there. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

Nope ..not Bad .... :thumbup::thumbup:.... Mike :ohyea: