PDA

View Full Version : Site issues?

Bfromla
04-25-2019, 04:29 PM
Ok odd problem FYI I知 logged in properly & the remember me box is ✅checked. & when I try to look at a thread, all of a sudden I知 not logged in & like a visitor, no functionality:gaah:.:dontknow: Somehow managed to get to this point to start thread. Anyone else ? I知 also on new device, but it did same on old 1 too fyi

ARtraveler
04-25-2019, 04:38 PM
Everything is working for me.

Chupaca
04-25-2019, 06:23 PM
From a new location....? did you log out and then log back in so the new devise catches the log-in information..? Otherwise you may have to talk to AnthonyG.... did you get a code...:roflblack:

Bfromla
04-26-2019, 12:10 AM
From a new location....? did you log out and then log back in so the new devise catches the log-in information..? Otherwise you may have to talk to AnthonyG.... did you get a code...:roflblack:

No code, & seems to working better now:dontknow::2thumbs: will go with it for now & :coffee: try to keep track of my actions :lecturef_smilie:"Operator error" is ソソ% of ALL technical errors :roflblack::roflblack:.

dpetrick
04-26-2019, 10:57 AM
That can happen when you use a new device, you need to enter your user name and password on the new device. Once you do that you should be good to go for future log ins on that device.