PDA

View Full Version : Ryker or Spyder?

Martin Slovakia
04-25-2019, 08:06 AM
As usual, I did it my way :)
TheBeast vs Ryker... hmmmm can you compare them? and is there anything I would take from RYKER to SPYDER???

https://youtu.be/BvICQDLfr3M

Chupaca
04-25-2019, 10:40 AM
Thanks Martin.... great video and you always cover the questions asked about them. Comparisons and spec's are what seems to be the differnce to many. Keep them coming as I am sure I am not the only one that gets so much from them...:bowdown::clap:

ARtraveler
04-25-2019, 10:48 AM
:2thumbs::2thumbs: :bowdown: :bowdown: :firstplace: :firstplace:

Martin Slovakia
04-25-2019, 10:49 AM
thank you my friend, thanx a lot for nice words as always :)

Thanks Martin.... great video and you always cover the questions asked about them. Comparisons and spec's are what seems to be the differnce to many. Keep them coming as I am sure I am not the only one that gets so much from them...:bowdown::clap:

Peteoz
04-25-2019, 05:12 PM
Thanks very much, Martin. Were you wearing jeans that made you look “cool” on the ride? :D (not that you don’t look “cool” all the time, of course;) ) Very informative, unbiased video, as usual.

Pete

Martin Slovakia
04-27-2019, 01:15 AM
Hi Pete,
of course I did wear my Trilobite moto jeans,.. so looking sharp as always :)))))))))))))))

Thanks very much, Martin. Were you wearing jeans that made you look “cool” on the ride? :D (not that you don’t look “cool” all the time, of course;) ) Very informative, unbiased video, as usual.

Pete