PDA

View Full Version : Rated-R Ben Gay

Joe T.
04-22-2019, 05:35 PM
A guy goes into the neighbor hood pharmacy and ask the pharmacist if he could recommend anything that would really make him perform sexually? The pharmacist thinks for a moment and then asks the man what he was planning.

So, the guy tells him he has 2 knockout babes coming over and he would really like to impress them. The pharmacist thinks and then he says: "You know, I have something in the back that is not even legal to prescribe. But in this one case I can give you a sample.

So the pharmacist goes to the back and brings the guy out some Spanish fly. The pharmacist tells the guy to use this and he will definitely impress the 2 ladies with his performance.

The next day the same guy barely makes it into the pharmacy. The pharmacist says "My God, mister, you look like crap!!! You must have really had a time of it!!

The man says yeah it was tough. Do you have any Ben Gay?

The pharmacist asked what he needed Ben Gay for. And, the guys unzips his pants and shows the pharmacist a swollen red and raw member. The pharmacist gasps and says "You surely aren't going to put ben gay on that are you?

The man says "hell no!! It's for my arms!! Those bitches never showed up!!!!"