PDA

View Full Version : Digital Main Screen Temp Gauge

rwk1129
04-22-2019, 07:30 AM
2014 RT-SE6, I installed a ProSport EVO Series digital fuel level gauge in the empty left side gauge opening. Main screen used to show digital water temp (left side) and digital fuel level (right side). Fuel level is gone (which I expected with the install of the gauge), but the water temp is also gone. Circular digital tachometer w/needle now displays next to the speedometer. Any way to restore just the water temp indicator on the main screen?

Cruzr Joe
04-22-2019, 08:05 AM
No, (I don't think so) what you now have is the standard visuals, the analog gauges shorted the digital readouts and required both analogs to work.

Cruzr Joe

IdahoMtnSpyder
04-22-2019, 04:52 PM
2014 RT-SE6, I installed a ProSport EVO Series digital fuel level gauge in the empty left side gauge opening. Main screen used to show digital water temp (left side) and digital fuel level (right side). Fuel level is gone (which I expected with the install of the gauge), but the water temp is also gone. Circular digital tachometer w/needle now displays next to the speedometer. Any way to restore just the water temp indicator on the main screen?
Nope. As Joe says.

You choice is either 1) have both gauges connected to the original analog gauge wires, or 2) no gauges connected to the original analog gauge wires. It's an either/or situation, cluster digital or both analog (or substitute digital like you have). You can't one of each. If you really like the ProSport you'll have to buy a like temperature gauge.