PDA

View Full Version : BajaRon's Custom Performance Sway Bar Update - Ryker Models

BajaRon
04-19-2019, 08:27 AM
It's getting very close to Spyderfest and I wanted to post an update on the Ryker Custom Performance Sway Bar Project. I know some are patiently waiting for this kit.

The good news is that this bar kit is in production right now. Our plan is to release this bar kit during Spyderfest. We are cutting it close so I am not able to guarantee this plan. But I can say that everything is going well and it appears likely that this will come together as planned. And the plan is to have the Ryker Sway Bar Kit available for professional installation at Lamonster's Garage during Spyderfest. I will not have time to put together a retail bar kit for the Ryker until after Spyderfest. Details for retail packaging and install instructions are still in the works. But this will not affect the professional installation which will be available at Lamonster's Garage.

If you have any questions let me know.

I very much appreciate everyone's patience. See you at Spyderfest! :ohyea:

jcthorne
04-19-2019, 08:53 AM
Great news! We look forward to stocking your Ryker sway bar for our Houston customers.

Chupaca
04-19-2019, 10:41 AM
Looks like Lamonster garage is going to be busier than a long tailed cat at a rocking chair convention.... :roflblack: gonna make a lot of Ryker owners happy and we will start getting feedback on the effect of the new bar on the Ryker ryde...:clap: