PDA

View Full Version : Possible VT run -Blue Ben on Sunday

Smylinacha
06-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Anyone interested? Riding w/ some friends and we are supposed to leave around 8:30 or 9 a.m. from CT - about 3 hours to get up there max with pit stops. I'll find out more info this week.

spyderbitten
06-25-2009, 12:27 PM
I wanna go..........just to far :(

vtrider
06-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Anyone interested? Riding w/ some friends and we are supposed to leave around 8:30 or 9 a.m. from CT - about 3 hours to get up there max with pit stops. I'll find out more info this week.

I would have liked to go and meet up with you for this ride, but the forcast for the weekend at present is a little unpredictable. At the moment were getting thunder showers and hail storms in the northern regions and it sounds like more thunder storms for the weekend as well. I just don't want to "Spyder" out that far not knowing what the weather will bring. :mad:

It does sound like a nice ride though, maybe I can meet you guys for another ride sometimes. I do plan to take some vacation time in August and would like to plan a Northern Vermont ride at that time. I'll know more as it gets closer to that time. Anyhow, have a fun and safe trip with your friends if your still going!

Roaddog2
06-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Well ok I guess Rain suit and gear on stand bye can we leave HDX home this time :roflblack:

SpyderByter
06-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Wish I could join you. I have a family party to attend. Have a great ride.

Roaddog2
06-26-2009, 06:41 PM
Wish I could join you. I have a family party to attend. Have a great ride.Tell them your going to a Wake in LA :helpsmilie:

nyfdtsdemt
06-26-2009, 08:42 PM
If you guys cant do that run try the one i posted for sunday in Tarrytown NY

call me if interested

March of dimes Bikers for babies DEE SYNDER of Twisted sister will be leading the pack 65 miles of so BBQ at end 25 buck 10 for passenger