PDA

View Full Version : NorCal / Central Cal Caravan Down to LA!!

SpyderGirl
06-23-2009, 11:53 AM
I know this is posted somehwere else but I thought I would make an official thread. Here is the caravan schedule down from the Bay Area / Sacramento for all of those who want to catch the group on the way down to LA on Friday.

See you all at the event or along the route! :2thumbs:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

7AM - Sacramento group departs from 11379 Pyrites Way, Rancho Cordova
7:15AM - East Bay group departs from Kohl's parking lot in Pleasant Hil
9:00AM - Sacramento and East Bay group meet at Pilot truck stop off I-5 at Highway 33 near Gustine / Santa Nella
9:15AM - Depart Gustine / Santa Nella
10:45AM - Arrive at 33190 Hubert Way, Kettleman City (Valero Gas Station)
***LUNCH***
11:15AM - Depart Kettleman City
12:45PM - NorCal Group meet up with Central Valley riders coming down Highway 99 at TA truck stop at 5800 N Wheeler Ridge in Arvin
1:00PM - Depart Arvin / Wheeler Ridge
2:30PM - Arrive in Hollywood!!!!

tjfischer
06-23-2009, 04:34 PM
I know this is posted somehwere else but I thought I would make an official thread. Here is the caravan schedule down from the Bay Area / Sacramento for all of those who want to catch the group on the way down to LA on Friday.

9:00AM - Sacramento and East Bay group meet at Pilot truck stop off I-5 at Highway 33 near Gustine / Santa Nella
***LUNCH***
12:45PM - NorCal Group meet up with Central Valley riders coming down Highway 99 at TA truck stop at 5800 N Wheeler Ridge in Arvin

Wow, makes me want to ride up to NCAL, just so I can join in, and ride back to SCAL. Its sounds like you will all have a great ride.

Diggittt
06-23-2009, 07:28 PM

***LUNCH***

Spydergirl can I suggest that when you get off for the TA Truck Stop exit that you instead meet at the Starbucks it is on the same side of the freeway that you will be exiting and their are a ton of places to eat and gas up rather than crossing the freeway to get to the truck stop. It will also make it easier to get back on the 99 freeway. It is called the Tejon Center and it is the same exit you take to get to the TA stop just the west side of the freeway instead of the east... Also there is construction taking place on the east side of that bridge to get to the TA Truck Stop....:2thumbs:

Diggittt

Diggittt
06-25-2009, 12:53 PM
Seems that it will be some what cramped tomorrow night at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank due to the Friday night Hot Rods. Here is the alternative.... http://westcoastspyder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=349

Diggittt

SpyderGirl
06-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the tip, but it's too late to change plans for that stop in Arvin. We'll just have to deal with the construction.

And thanks for the info on the alternate dinner site. We'll probably just go there instead of trying to get into Big Boys.... although I haven't ate a Big Boys since I was a kid.

Diggittt
06-25-2009, 08:15 PM
No worries see you there....

Diggittt