PDA

View Full Version : Everyone I am???????

Deanna777
04-08-2019, 05:56 PM
HI,

I would like to say that" I am going to continue to post/and start threads on this site. I appreciate the comments and suggestions that everyone has made on a previous /recent thread. I'll be/am ok.

I'll still give helpful/useful information on this site.

Deanna

RICZ
04-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Post away! I welcome all the comments and help here.

Deanna777
04-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Post away! I welcome all the comments and help here. I'll do my best to help you and give you comments.

Deanna

canamjhb
04-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Deanna, I am happy you are still here. Keep us posted. Here's positive vibes from Arizona..... Jim

Chupaca
04-09-2019, 02:05 AM
Why wouldn't you...? Always good to see your posts and good information..:thumbup:

Easy Rider
04-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Your posts are always interesting and welcomed.

When people ask a question or request for clarification, it would be nice if you would reply.
:thumbup:

Lew L
04-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Deanna,
Glad you're still going to post here. There are some real ********"s on the site making comments that just should be said elsewhere. You've had a tough time in the job market, It's hard for some of us---- My sister was very good at her job in banking but when the bank downsized 10 years ago she couldn't find steady work.
The best to you. Maybe some wind therapy.

Lew L

Deanna777
04-09-2019, 12:16 PM
Deanna, I am happy you are still here. Keep us posted. Here's positive vibes from Arizona..... JimJim, Thanks, Yea, I will keep you posted. Deanna

Deanna777
04-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Why wouldn't you...? Always good to see your posts and good information..:thumbup:Yes, I have good info. And appreciate the support/ and suggestions that everyone has given me. I wasn't going to leave this site.

Deanna

Deanna777
04-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Your posts are always interesting and welcomed.

When people ask a question or request for clarification, it would be nice if you would reply.
:thumbup: Thanks,

I'll do my best to reply with info.

Deanna

Deanna777
04-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Deanna,
Glad you're still going to post here. There are some real ********"s on the site making comments that just should be said elsewhere. You've had a tough time in the job market, It's hard for some of us---- My sister was very good at her job in banking but when the bank downsized 10 years ago she couldn't find steady work.
The best to you. Maybe some wind therapy.

Lew LLew L, Thanks for the support. Yea, it is tough out there in the job market. Did your sister find work? How long did it take for her to find a job?
You got that right I need wind therapy!

Deanna

ARtraveler
04-09-2019, 12:43 PM
The mod's will see that this thread goes well for you.

Lew L
04-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Lew L, Thanks for the support. Yea, it is tough out there in the job market. Did your sister find work? How long did it take for her to find a job?
You got that right I need wind therapy!

Deanna

She got work here and there BUT not in the banking biz. She dose not "look" the part. Nothing really steady but her long time boyfriend is serious ( he is a good guy with steady work ) Proposed and all.

Deanna777
04-09-2019, 01:32 PM
She got work here and there BUT not in the banking biz. She dose not "look" the part. Nothing really steady but her long time boyfriend is serious ( he is a good guy with steady work ) Proposed and all.
I wish the best of luck to her/and her boyfriend.

Deanna

Bob Denman
04-10-2019, 09:50 AM
DEE,
I've always enjoyed our discussions, and I greatly look forward to your continued presence in the Forum. :thumbup:

Deanna777
04-10-2019, 10:43 AM
DEE,
I've always enjoyed our discussions, and I greatly look forward to your continued presence in the Forum. :thumbup:Bob, Thanks! Oh I'll continue to post/and start threads on this site. Also, continue to give excellent information on this site.
Thanks for your support!:thumbup:

Deanna