PDA

View Full Version : MSF 3-Wheel Basic Ridercourse

Revalden
03-31-2019, 10:02 PM
Today I passed the Ridercourse. I proved twice that if you get the Spyder up on 2 wheels while cornering sharply and fast, the nanny will snap you back onto three. Instructor said slow down old man :thumbup:.

kdp1308
04-01-2019, 09:01 AM
Sounds like you got it. Ride on old man :riding:

bscofield84
04-01-2019, 02:38 PM
Funny!!!

ARtraveler
04-01-2019, 02:43 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Deanna777
04-01-2019, 04:22 PM
:thumbup::thumbup:

:congrats:

Let the smiles, and miles begin!

Deanna

IdahoMtnSpyder
04-01-2019, 04:28 PM
One of the ladies in our local Spyder Ryders chapter said when she took a m/c course with her Spyder the instructor said to get it up on two wheels. She said it won't do it. Instructor says, "Let me show you how!" He had to embarrassingly admit, "I guess you can't!"

Revalden
04-01-2019, 06:39 PM
One of the ladies in our local Spyder Ryders chapter said when she took a m/c course with her Spyder the instructor said to get it up on two wheels. She said it won't do it. Instructor says, "Let me show you how!" He had to embarrassingly admit, "I guess you can't!"

These were brand new, 2 RTs, a LTD and a basic model, and 2 F3s, and without Baja Ron's Anti-sway Bar. With the Baja bars I doubt it would have lifted a wheel. Probably would have launched this old man off onto the asphalt. I did feel the need for seat belts and my inner thighs are sore today.

DimSum07
04-01-2019, 07:28 PM
I'm jealous. I have to take the 2 wheel course to satisfy the military requirements before I can even test ride one of these machines. One step at a time and I'll eventually get to see what its like to ride one of these!

Revalden
04-01-2019, 09:14 PM
I'm jealous. I have to take the 2 wheel course to satisfy the military requirements before I can even test ride one of these machines. One step at a time and I'll eventually get to see what its like to ride one of these!

Before you do get to test drive A Spyder, RT or F3 go to your bank and get pre-approved or take the cash outta your savings. Because you're not going to want to wait on all the paperwork. You're gonna be hooked, just remember to LEAN IN TO THE CURVES.