PDA

View Full Version : lights

mcvay 10
03-31-2019, 06:36 PM
we got a 2014 can am spyder rt limited the right hand side lights on the fender stop flashing went i turn the turn signal on all the light's are working but the fender doesn't flash like the left side what could be wrong any help would be appreciated Thanks

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-31-2019, 06:40 PM
we got a 2014 can am spyder rt limited the right hand side lights on the fender stop flashing went i turn the turn signal on all the light's are working but the fender doesn't flash like the left side what could be wrong any help would be appreciated Thanks

I don't think the lights on the Fenders were designed to flash with the turn signals …… However this may be a feature of the Limited that I'm not aware of :dontknow: ………Do you know if an after-market seller has added this feature - if so contact them also …..…...good luck ….. Mike :ohyea:

mcvay 10
03-31-2019, 07:28 PM
I'm not sure but that the way it is and the left side does flash and the right did also but it just quit working so didn't know if it had a relay or not Thanks

Chupaca
03-31-2019, 07:37 PM
Has any work been done in that area..? If one side is working and the other is not one should start with the connections as if it were a fuse or relay neither side would work. Check for wire damage to that side like tire rubbing the wiring etc. :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
03-31-2019, 08:36 PM
Are you talking about the amber and red lights? If so, they are aftermarket and you have a turn signal module as well. Either the module is bad or a wire is loose. They typically are wired up to the mirror.

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-01-2019, 12:01 AM
Are you talking about the amber and red lights? If so, they are aftermarket and you have a turn signal module as well. Either the module is bad or a wire is loose. They typically are wired up to the mirror.

:agree: …… or as Gene ( Chupaca ) said a rubbed wire ….ie.short ……….. Mike :ohyea:

mcvay 10
04-01-2019, 06:37 AM
Thank i will look at the mirror just had the oil change and that mirror was off i know Thanks

mcvay 10
04-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Thanks spyderAnn01 that was were is was a wire came undone from the mirror thanks again we got it fix Thanks again everyone sure appreciate it