PDA

View Full Version : New Can-Am Ryker rider in Mesa

numetheus
03-29-2019, 11:48 PM
Hello, I'm a new Can-Am Ryker 900 rider in Mesa, AZ. Are there any riding groups or meetups in the Mesa/Phoenix area?

Chupaca
03-29-2019, 11:59 PM
Little checking the members there are 6 in mesa and 157 others around the state. There are many more non members you can check dealers and bike shops holding rydes for all bikes. There are clubs and groups you can search out...:thumbup:

canamjhb
03-30-2019, 12:51 AM
I haven't found any Spyder/Ryker riding groups around here yet. There have been a few posts from time to time asking about that but nothing had developed that I am aware of. The best I can suggest is to watch for posts from "UtahPete" who organizes SW Spyder Ryder Ride-Ins. There is one happening right now in Sierra Vista. I think he is trying to have a regional Ryde-In every month or so. They are great. I don't think R.N. is interested in sponsoring or organizing Spyder rides. A Manager at Nash Power Sports said they might do something but that has been over a year ago and nothing from them since. There was an attempt from someone to organize rides from Mesa a while back and I responded that I was interested but it fizzled out. Maybe there is something on Facebook but I don't do Facebook so don't know for sure. If you find a group, please post information here. And, welcome to 3 wheeling..... Jim

ARtraveler
03-30-2019, 12:44 PM
:welcome: and :congrats:

Two cats
03-30-2019, 03:18 PM
Welcome to the :spyder2: family. May you have many long and happy trips on the new ride:riding: Happy Trails :clap:

AMTJIM
04-01-2019, 11:10 PM
I saw one at the Border Patrol check point near Sonoita, that's the only one I have seen so far.

Spydermike
10-17-2019, 04:56 PM
There's a couple of us going on a ryde on 10/26, I think it starts in Gilbert and ending up in Bisbee for lunch then back. A guy on Facebook is organizing it I'm not sure if he's on this site or not

numetheus
10-18-2019, 09:17 AM
Dang it. We have a plan to travel to Flagstaff for the weekend on the 26th. I have a Ryker also and would love to go on a trip with a group. Let us know when you have another trip planned!

Spydermike
10-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Dang it. We have a plan to travel to Flagstaff for the weekend on the 26th. I have a Ryker also and would love to go on a trip with a group. Let us know when you have another trip planned!

Absolutely. I think he tries to do a ryde once a month now that it's cooler. This is actually my first time going with him and the others. I will post when we have the next one planned :thumbup:

numetheus
10-18-2019, 07:33 PM
Absolutely. I think he tries to do a ryde once a month now that it's cooler. This is actually my first time going with him and the others. I will post when we have the next one planned :thumbup:

Awesome! Have fun on your ride. Looking forward to a future trip.

Spydermike
10-28-2019, 07:55 AM
Awesome! Have fun on your ride. Looking forward to a future trip.

We're looking at maybe 11/23, going up to Prescott I think.

If you're on facebook join the group "Spyder ryders of the southwest", and when it gets finalized it'll be posted there :)