PDA

View Full Version : Attn; all of you who have a radio on your spyder

Motorcycledave
03-28-2019, 02:05 PM
If you have a radio on your SPYDER and want to listen to it inside your helmet
you need the SENA SM10 and the cable from MotorcycleDave, this unit converts
your radio/audio system to become blue tooth so it will go right into your blue tooth
headset in your helmet and NOT BLAST your music to the world....
Call me TODAY this is an easy DO IT YOURSELF INSTALL.
ONLY $199.95 that is about 1/2 what your dealer will charge you for the same thing.
Call today 209-887-3283
Thanks
RIDE SAFE
Dave

3 Wheel Rider
03-28-2019, 10:57 PM
Does it pair to non-sena BT headsets, i.e. Cardo Scala Rider G9? Will you have a vendor booth for sales & Installation at Spyders on the Bayou?

Motorcycledave
03-29-2019, 12:29 PM
YES and NO
This is an easy do it yourself install. see the video on my website, it will pair to any blue tooth head set.
This is the very same unit sold by BRP through the dealers network. the only diff is the cable is of our design
but works the same for 1/2 the price
Ride Save
Dave

DGoebel
03-29-2019, 12:47 PM
I have one and installed it myself, Sharon and I love listening to our IPOD playlists, and will be hooking up a SiriusXM unit this year with Dave (and FinlessBob's) help. Great guys to do business with.

IdahoMtnSpyder
03-29-2019, 01:13 PM
I have one and installed it myself, Sharon and I love listening to our IPOD playlists, and will be hooking up a SiriusXM unit this year with Dave (and FinlessBob's) help. Great guys to do business with.
You will need the entertainment harness, if you don't already have one, to connect both the XM and Sena. Of course, maybe you already know this. I'm pretty sure Finless's cable eliminated the need for the entertainment harness for the Sena SM10.