PDA

View Full Version : To the Aussie members.....

wyliec
03-23-2019, 06:49 PM
Tayla Harris said her hamstrings are okay (regarding a photo). I say she is wrong; they are great, and those idiots making derogatory comments on social media should be taken out back and beaten.

Peteoz
03-23-2019, 07:36 PM
Tayla Harris said her hamstrings are okay (regarding a photo). I say she is wrong; they are great, and those idiots making derogatory comments on social media should be taken out back and beaten.

I dislike her enormously, Wyllie. No one should be given that many brains, those good looks and that athletic talent in one package........hmmmmmm..... maybe that should be “envy” rather than “dislike” :D :D .......bloody trolls are everywhere :mad:

Pete

Peteoz
03-23-2019, 07:41 PM
If this isn’t simply a brilliant photo of a superb athlete in action, I don’t know what is...170248

Peter Aawen
03-23-2019, 08:16 PM
:agree: You are certainly right about those legs & hamstrings too Wyllie!! :firstplace: That's kicking form at its best & I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I can't see anything at all wrong with either hamstring, the legs, or the kicking form! :shocked:

In fact, those legs belong to a successful young woman who is setting a great example in everything she does, especially for younger girls who might need a bit of motivation or a real achiever to emulate, and not just for how good her legs look either! :2thumbs: Her achievements in a variety of sporting arena's as well as in all other aspects of her life & in everything else she does make her stand out as a bloody fine example leading & showing the way for all young Aussie's now & into the future! :clap:

Low-life trolls who get their kicks by bagging the real do-ers & achievers out there are simply gutless & pitiful examples of what NOT to aim for, and that sort of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated anywhere nor celebrated or publicised in any way! I'd just ban them from all social media and restrict their access to any & all telecommunications devices & services for everything excepting essential health & employment activities!! But then, things would be a whole lot different for lotsa people under MY benevolent Dictatorship! :rolleyes:

LeftCoast
03-23-2019, 11:46 PM
I left my heart in Brisbane with an Aussie lass back in ‘81 when I was in college. Still good memories. But I digress. Great Hammies on Tayla!