PDA

View Full Version : Wait for it ........................

bushrat
03-21-2019, 07:46 AM
Well, after being teased and told that my 3-wheel F3L Spyder is really just "an old man's ride", and made for those too scared to climb on 2 wheels, and too rich to worry about cost....

and now seeing the Ryker.... which I'm told is meant for the younger crowd who have less money and want thrills, but aren't able to play or ride in the big market.....

I'm waiting for BRP's next move...... to cover the middle age, middle income, modestly capable and 'still-wanna-feel-the-wind' types who have been left out....

and there's a perfect name for it........................the SPYKER.

Chupaca
03-21-2019, 10:44 AM
Could it be that they are thinking the F3 is that machine..... :dontknow: would be interesting to see what they would come up with if it were to be....:shocked:

SpyderChris
03-21-2019, 12:59 PM
I was also thinking that the F3 is that machine.

ARtraveler
03-21-2019, 01:05 PM
If I listened to what everyone said about Spyder, Ryker, etc., I would not have purchased any of the five that I have owned. Still have two RT's in the stable.

People that push an agenda and don't know what they are talking abut, don't even deserve an answer. Were these people HD or Beemer owners? :bowdown:

Some of the comments by others about our machines are laughable.

missouriboy
03-21-2019, 10:52 PM
If I listened to what everyone said about Spyder, Ryker, etc., I would not have purchased any of the five that I have owned. Still have two RT's in the stable.

People that push an agenda and don't know what they are talking abut, don't even deserve an answer. Were these people HD or Beemer owners? :bowdown:

Some of the comments by others about our machines are laughable.Some of those people were enshrined in today's edition of the B.C. comic strip.

Click here. (https://johnhartstudios.com/bc/2019/03/21/thursday-march-21-2019)

glennm
03-22-2019, 01:57 AM
akspyderman "Some of the comments by others about our machines are laughable."

I was heading off for the test rydes last week when my wife said your brother (older) said be careful they rollover in corners. After the ffs he doesn't know what he is talking about I realised she didn't tell him it was a Spyder.

Revalden
03-23-2019, 01:34 AM
Some of those people were enshrined in today's edition of the B.C. comic strip.

Click here. (https://johnhartstudios.com/bc/2019/03/21/thursday-march-21-2019)

That comic is perfect for this post. Maybe print out multiple copies and give it to those commenters.

missouriboy
03-23-2019, 12:00 PM
I made a comment on that website that day, but it was held for moderation and hasn't appeared yet. In it, I told them I clipped the cartoon for my collection, and re-labeled the two characters "Harley" and "Davidson" :-). Maybe they can't publish that, for ethical reasons... if that's true, I would understand.

grieppc
03-24-2019, 07:22 AM
I think I already have a Spyker. That is to funny $15,600 out the door

grumpyoldretiredcop
03-24-2019, 03:40 PM
I may have to start calling my F3 a "Spyker"... I've already got 'em confused with "Spyder", there not being too many out here in the wilds of NV, this would be just one more layer of confusion for the uninitiated.

missouriboy
04-08-2019, 03:50 PM
I made a comment on that website that day, but it was held for moderation and hasn't appeared yet. In it, I told them I clipped the cartoon for my collection, and re-labeled the two characters "Harley" and "Davidson" :-). Maybe they can't publish that, for ethical reasons... if that's true, I would understand.They DID publish my comment, and I received an email today that someone responded to it... but it was just a smiley-face emoji. Link above still works.