PDA

View Full Version : How to Program a CHIPPED Toyota Sienna Key

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-16-2019, 11:00 AM
Awhile back I bought a Toyt. Sienna that only had one key ….. I saw a U-tube vid on how to program new keys for this car ... There are many vids on how to do this … This Vid worked ...it was done by " 1lifejourney " ( the vid shows a guy w/a black touk holding up a key " ….. it's kinda long, but He posted the instructions so you can copy them and then try it ….. I bought two keys off Amazon ( He provided a link ) for $ 18.00 - followed His instructions and it worked for both new keys .... hope this helps someone out ….. PS , there are lots of different vids for different cars ….. good luck … Mike :clap:

Chupaca
03-16-2019, 11:19 AM
I remember on my HHR I only had to have a compatable key and then with the good key start the car then then shut it off and within 3 or 5 second insert the new key and trun it back on and you were done. Wish it were that simple now....:banghead:

gkamer
03-16-2019, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the update. Reassuring to know it works. Maybe now I'll take the plunge next.

SpyderAnn01
03-16-2019, 07:42 PM
My Sienna doesn’t have a key

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-16-2019, 08:38 PM
My Sienna doesn’t have a key

I'm very Happy for you :clap::clap::clap: …………….. However some members might be interested in this info …. Mike :ohyea: