PDA

View Full Version : Another winter day in NW Iowa

dpetrick
03-09-2019, 08:17 AM
Freezing rain, wind so far this morning. 2-4 inches of snow in the forecast with high wind. Power is out. Come on spring so I can ride my:ani29:

MNF3
03-09-2019, 08:19 AM
I'm only an hour away in Fairmont. So ready for spring! Maybe this is the last storm??

Joe T.
03-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Here in Wichita it seems 'Spring has Sprung!'

About time - - - - -

Currently, at 7:50 a.m., it is 52F

Joe T.

Little Blue
03-09-2019, 08:52 AM
Cold and Rainy today in good ole Indiana. I will enjoy watching some college basketball. :thumbup:

RapidSpyder
03-09-2019, 09:05 AM
I'm only an hour away in Fairmont. So ready for spring! Maybe this is the last storm??

Wishful thinking, if only we could be so lucky...

Chupaca
03-09-2019, 11:13 AM
freaky weather here for the last few weeks and we finally have a clear day and unfortunately I have to take advantage and lay some pavers in the driveway.... those that can get out there. :mad: more rain in the forcast for tomorrow and next week it may be august before I finish the driveway......:banghead: cue in "It never rains in southern california":roflblack:the

Lew L
03-09-2019, 11:52 AM
One of the sunniest states in the union has what in the forcast ------- SNOW. At least here in No. Nevada. Ski resort above me has measured 35 FEET of snow this year ( they have stopped using inches )
Lew L

ARtraveler
03-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Freezing rain is the worse case scenario IMO. MN, WI, always gave us a dose of that. A few times here in AK also. So far, so good this year.

This weekend we are looking at high 30's with a very small chance of flurries.

Happy Daylight Savings Time change over day.

KenInMN
03-10-2019, 06:33 AM

And I'm less than an hour East of you in Albert Lea!

kamper
03-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Syder is fast asleep for a bit then its time to uncover and do this years list of add ons and oil change to be ready when the snow and ice clear. I'm close by also along the SD MN border. Hope to ride spyder as much as I've ran the snowblower this year.

Lew L
03-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Syder is fast asleep for a bit then its time to uncover and do this years list of add ons and oil change to be ready when the snow and ice clear. I'm close by also along the SD MN border. Hope to ride spyder as much as I've ran the snowblower this year.

:agree: Ya-- me too.