PDA

View Full Version : Rated-R Hosea

Joe T.
03-08-2019, 09:58 PM
From another board:

More than anything else in his life, Hosea wanted to see an American baseball game. He wrote a letter to Donald Trump, telling him so, and President Trump called Hosea himself. "Hosea", he said, "I will have a ticket waiting for you at the Los Angeles stadium. After the game I'm flying you to Washington to meet you personally".

Hosea showed up at the stadium, but was told there was not a ticket in "Will Call" for him. In fact, the game was SOLD OUT. After calling for the stadium manager, Hosea was told that the ONLY seat left, was atop the flagpole. Hosea said he didn't care WHERE the seat was. He was here to fulfill a lifelong dream, and then fly to D.C. to meet the President.

After the game, Hosea flew to meet President Trump. The President asked "How was your flight, Hosea?" Hosea said "It was a wonderful flight, Mr. President". "And how was the game?" Hosea replied "It was a marvelous game. I saw the Dodgers of Los Angeles defeat the Yankees of New York. It went into extra innings and was very exciting".

The President then asked - "And how were you treated at the game? Were the people nice to you?" Hosea answered - "Oh, Mr. President. That was the best part!!! The people were SO nice to me. Do you know, that before the game, EVERYONE stood up,,,, looked up at me and asked --- Hosea, Can You See???"