PDA

View Full Version : Ryker Oil Filter Kits

BajaRon
03-07-2019, 09:39 AM
I am now carrying Oil Filter Kits for all Ryker's. The 600cc and 900cc take the same components so that makes it easy! Price includes delivery to the lower 48 states. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Internationally will be higher. I will sell the seal kit (1- O-Ring + Primary and Secondary Drain Plug Washers) separately if you wish.

HiFlow Kit - $10.50

K&N Kit - $12.95

Chupaca
03-07-2019, 11:01 AM
Thanks for letting the Ryker folks of your ever growing line to help supply them with quality parts at a fair price and the options for additional parts and oils....:bowdown:

jcthorne
03-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Can you paypal invoice me for a couple K&N kits for stock in my shop. Thanks Ron.

JayBros
03-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Now that's very rapid action from a great capitalist entrepreneur!

BajaRon
03-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Can you paypal invoice me for a couple K&N kits for stock in my shop. Thanks Ron.

On it...

BajaRon
03-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Now that's very rapid action from a great capitalist entrepreneur!

I know you meant this in a light hearted way and I appreciate the kind words. Capitalism does have great advantages which I think many have lost sight of.

I don't mean to be heavy or hijack my own thread. It's just that these things are important.

I love this clip. It really gives some great perspective on the subject, and answers some of the skepticism regarding free enterprise which seems to be growing in our society today. Sometimes it is good to give these things some honest thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A

mikeyuberalles
03-08-2019, 10:28 AM
I am now carrying Oil Filter Kits for all Ryker's. The 600cc and 900cc take the same components so that makes it easy! Price includes delivery to the lower 48 states. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Internationally will be higher. I will sell the seal kit (1- O-Ring + Primary and Secondary Drain Plug Washers) separately if you wish.

HiFlow Kit - $10.50

K&N Kit - $12.95

I should be getting my tryke in about 2 weeks. Obviously, I don't need a new filter yet. Now I know where to get one when I do. Thanks.

JKMSPYDER
03-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Go to the home page and you will see a list of vendors in the middle of the page. Look for BAJARON which is the third vendor down right below Lamonster Garage. Click on the logo and you can scroll thru all his products. Ron is a great guy to deal with, his products are first class, and his prices are fair.

BajaRon
03-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Go to the home page and you will see a list of vendors in the middle of the page. Look for BAJARON which is the third vendor down right below Lamonster Garage. Click on the logo and you can scroll thru all his products. Ron is a great guy to deal with, his products are first class, and his prices are fair.

Thank you for the kind words. In-between taking orders and shipping. I am working on this products page linked to my Banner Ad on the Home Page here on Spyderlovers.com Hopefully, I will have the updates completed soon. If you have any questions you can always email me at fyredad@hotmail.com

Have a great Riding Season Everyone!