PDA

View Full Version : Laser Alignment

TheCajun1957
03-02-2019, 07:23 PM
How much should a laser alignment cost? Broadway Power Sports in Tyler wants to charge me $200.00

JP58
03-02-2019, 09:24 PM
I paid 220.00 but included a drive belt adjustment. If I didn't need that it would of been 160.00

canamjhb
03-02-2019, 09:33 PM
I think $150.00 is about the going rate. But, different areas charge different hourly rates. Since there are no parts involved, it is all labor and you should be only charged for their time..... Quality of the work is another matter and hopefully you are not paying for someone to learn how to do their job. There is only one person I have total confidence in doing alignment correctly at a fair price. Probably others. But don't know them..... Jim

And, I am not quoting the price for any one particular alignment company or person. Just my opinion.....

Spyder Insyder
03-02-2019, 11:30 PM
I think $150.00 is about the going rate. But, different areas charge different hourly rates. Since there are no parts involved, it is all labor and you should be only charged for their time..... Quality of the work is another matter and hopefully you are not paying for someone to learn how to do their job. There is only one person I have total confidence in doing alignment correctly at a fair price. Probably others. But don't know them..... Jim

Jim, since I also live in Az. (Payson) I'm curious who that one person is that you trust for laser alignment. My '18 RTL tracks straight down the road so far, but it would be nice to know for future reference.
Dennis

jaherbst
03-03-2019, 10:25 AM
$135 Don't leave home without it!

Jack

Big F
03-03-2019, 10:42 AM
What about the big guy in Las Vegas??? He travels around the country to rallys and sets up his shop. don't quote me but remember he may be under $150.00 per alignment..
BIG F

canamjhb
03-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Jim, since I also live in Az. (Payson) I'm curious who that one person is that you trust for laser alignment. My '18 RTL tracks straight down the road so far, but it would be nice to know for future reference.
Dennis

Squared Away.

Chupaca
03-03-2019, 11:41 AM
Wow !! never seen it that high at least not out our way. Guess it depends on where and who and what equipment. It was for the longest about 130.00 give or take up to twenty bucks. I'm sure prices have gone up but that does seem a bit much....:dontknow:

R FUN
03-03-2019, 12:00 PM
If you have a chance to get to a ralleye were "" Squared Away '' will be at, as they travel the country to lots of locations, get them to do it as they are the best and the most reasonable. Just check with them on there summer plans.
Roger

cptjam
03-04-2019, 12:20 PM
We are going to the Spyders in the Bayou at the end of the month. If you can make it to the rally, we can get you Squared Away! Joe