WIDOWSSON
02-27-2019, 11:22 AM
What is the new status?

WIDOWSSON
02-27-2019, 01:20 PM
Am i the only one waiting?

ARtraveler
02-27-2019, 01:21 PM
Sounds like this refers to the pre-order upgrade that they were doing.

WIDOWSSON
02-27-2019, 01:41 PM
I see. Been waiting over a year for upgrade.

WIDOWSSON
02-27-2019, 02:26 PM
Makes no sense at all. I requested a refund. This company has held my money for over a year. Do you realize how much interest a person can make on $108.75?

ARtraveler
02-27-2019, 02:31 PM
Makes no sense at all. I requested a refund. This company has held my money for over a year. Do you realize how much interest a person can make on $108.75?

Recommend a direct contact with them...again. I have never heard of a problem with the company...and for me...their customer service was good. Had a defective unit and they took care of it ASAP.

I don't have an answer for your situation, but suggest direct contact. Complaints about specific vendors on site usually do not work to well.

ARtraveler
02-27-2019, 07:55 PM
Toned down 6 and 7. I see nothing wrong with the rest it is my personal opinion and should be allowed. If this site is going to worry more about a supporting vendor being insulted, and will not allow US to share our opinions then it is time for me to move to Facebook.

What use is this site if we cannot share information?

Information yes. Unsubstantiated, inflammatory comments no.

SpyderCruiser
02-27-2019, 08:00 PM
I am done with gloryder and asked for a refund. They have had my money for 1 year and still no product in my hand.

They seriously have lost there way, and are producing a product no one will want.

I explained to them what we need, and they are not listening.

1. We don’t want it to be controlled by the phone that most of us keep in the trunk. OK they got that right after we told them we want the small remote to put in the glove box. It took 60 folks from our community to change their mind ( I started it).

2. They ignored everything else I told them which is;

3. We do not want to have to use a silly remote to turn them on, they should turn on and off automatically when the wheel is turning, this is easy, they could use the generator to tell the electronics to turn on. An option would be there to use the remote to keep them on while the bike is not moving and change colors with the remote.

4. Because they will not listen to #3 above, their flawed design keeps sucking power from the battery to listen to commands from the remote. As such we learned today the battery will be DEAD after the Spyder sits for 5 Days, WTF! How totally convenient to have to take the battery out every 5 days to charge it! I am so looking forward to climbing on my hands an knees to unscrew them, take both batteries out and charge them!

5. Oh! And so much for the the generator charging the battery. It takes 6 hours for the generator to charge the battery. So much for taking a short night ride. Designed properly, the generator could easily keep up with the power used by those tiny LED’s.

6. And in their latest video if you drive over 55 MPH the whole entire assembly starts rotating inside and the generator stops charging.

7. Who wants a product that you have to worry about every time you use your Spyder? For instance... Is the battery charged? Has it been over 5 days? Better check my gloryder log to make sure I drove over 5 hours to charge the battery! And I have to make sure I am driving 55 MPH or the battery won’t charge. And if I drive over 55 the generator will not charge because of improper design.

8. The gloryder should just work without human intervention from us.

Here is their latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJlx6Gq2lQ

Make sure you watch the other earlier videos to verify the facts I posted above.

SpyderCruiser
03-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Received my refund from gloryder.

WIDOWSSON
03-01-2019, 02:27 PM
Received my refund also.

Woodaddict
03-01-2019, 03:22 PM
I ordered just before last of March 2018 deadline. Price was reduced, with delivery planned for Oct 2018. I could wait that long, but then new date 1st QTR 2019, now that seems to be in jeopardy. Obviously they were in development and wanted our money to "help" with design costs. Poor idea to keep stringing customers along. I will keep my order tho, but will NOT order anything else from them again

bikerbillone
03-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Egads, a year, that is unacceptable on it's face.

WIDOWSSON
03-01-2019, 11:37 PM
I received 108 and some change but i noticed another charge for 9.99. Am i the only one?

SpyderCruiser
03-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Had the same problem, they did not refund all the money. Sent another email then they refunded the rest.... pretty shady since I sent them a copy of the receipt in the first email.