PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Aboard!

smurfette
02-26-2019, 10:47 AM
I've been a proud Can Am Spyder RT owner for 9 years now, and it still amuses me when I get the "What the :cus: is that thing?". I've been pulled over by the police, followed until I stopped, and am quite used to having my picture taken by a cell phone. Although our ryding season is comparatively short, it's always fun! There are now several ryding clubs established in MA, and we're gearing up for a season of myles and smyles! I'm located in Billerica MA, and would love to meet up and ryde! If I can help you in any way, feel free to PM me. Of course, ryde safe!

Chupaca
02-26-2019, 10:57 AM
Still not that many of us out there. Sounds like you are really enjoying the experience and hope you get a following for the upcoming season...:clap: Enjoy you have some great ryding up there....:2thumbs:

BajaRon
02-26-2019, 11:02 AM
Every time I ride now I get texts from people I know who saw me out and about. The Spyder, and now Ryker, seem to have a special impact and just turn heads. Not like it was in 2008. But still special.

ARtraveler
02-26-2019, 01:05 PM
We ran into a lot of that back in 08 and 09. Most of the time we drew a small crowd. The big question then was also "what is that?"

Thanks for posting smurfette. :bowdown:

Micnice10
03-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Just purchased a Ryker and can’t wait for the weather to break out here in MA! I’m definitely going to check out some of
The Ryding clubs in MA, I’m located in Rochester Ma and would luv to meet up as well!

sandeejs
03-04-2019, 02:22 AM
Hi, Smurfette - I'm no where near Massachusetts, though my brother and sister-in-law live there. Here in beayootiful Michigan, I ride with Stilletos on Steel (when I ride with a group). There are 2 S.O.S. chapters in Massachusetts, you might want to look them up.
I get the same thing on my long solo trips. A couple will come up to me, tell me what they rode when they they were "young". The wife will ask about the Spyder, and say "Wow, I could ride that". People are always amazed that I'm riding a long trip by myself.
:sour:

Come to think of it, maybe I shouldn't be telling people I'm by myself.
~Sandee~

smurfette
03-22-2019, 10:24 AM
Congratulations, and welcome! There is a social Spyder riding group now in MA. Be more than happy to send information if you'd like. Yes, Rykers are welcome:congrats:

smurfette
03-22-2019, 10:26 AM
Congratulations, and welcome! There is a social Spyder riding group now in MA. Be more than happy to send information if you'd like. Yes, Rykers are welcome

Micnice10
03-22-2019, 12:34 PM
Thank you much! Please send info!