PDA

View Full Version : Rated-PG An Old Woman In Court (Oldie)

SpyderConvert
02-24-2019, 09:04 AM
In a trial taking place in a provincial town, a lawyer calls his first witness to the bar: a very old grandmother!

He approaches her and asks her: Mrs. Jeanne, do you know me?-

Oh! Yes, I know you since your childhood, and sincerely you disappoint me a lot! You are a big liar, you are cheating on your wife, you are manipulating people and you are slender and slanderer. In bed, you think you're a good shot while everyone knows that you are an early ejaculator. You are only a wuss and you do not see further than the tip of your nose. Oh! Yes, I know you!

The lawyer remains quiet, completely dismayed, and not knowing what to do, tip the other lawyer.Ms. Jeanne, do you know the defense lawyer?-

Of course, I know him! I know him since he was very young. He is lazy, obese and he is an alcoholic. He can not have a normal sexual relationship and he's one of the worst lawyers of all the department. Not only did he cheat on his wife with three different women, but one of them is your wife. Oh! Yes I know him!

The defense attorney remains stunned and all red with shame and nothing can come out of his mouth

...The judge then asks the two lawyers to approach and, in a very calm voice, tells them:- If any of you ask this lady if she knows me, I'll send both of you to prison for contempt of court.

Bob Denman
02-24-2019, 09:12 AM
They must have interned with the firm that represents me! :roflblack: