PDA

View Full Version : Amazon

Saluda
02-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Used to give you a paper receipt on all your purchases, no longer. I know everyone is eliminating paper.
On your "orders" page they used to list your dollar total per order, no longer. They make it difficult to verify your purchases against your c.c. bill. Asked why, they said it was secure info that has been hacked. Doesn't sound right.
I've also noticed that if you reorder an item you recently purchased it almost always comes up at a higher price, sometimes much higher.
They never were my favorite company but they seem to be getting worse.

Chupaca
02-12-2019, 02:18 PM
I order a lot for others and always need a reciept so simply go to my orders and find the one in question and it has an "invoice" upper right open and print invoice and all the information is on there. When where and how for order and payment. :thumbup:

ARtraveler
02-12-2019, 02:20 PM
I use Amazon a lot (can usually get free shipping--even though not a Prime member).

To verify purchases with cc...I just save the original order info.

I watch prices close...and in most cases they match the big guys...or are even a bit lower.

That's my experience...so far.

Saluda
02-12-2019, 02:26 PM
I'd be doing a lot of printing while they save the paper costs.
Original order info doesn't always work. You may order 5 items and it comes in multiple orders.
Their prior system(s) was so much easier.

ARtraveler
02-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Original order info doesn't always work. You may order 5 items and it comes in multiple orders.

Also have encountered the multiple order thing. That usually happens when I am looking for "cheap" and free shipping.

Bob Denman
02-12-2019, 06:37 PM
I use them a fair amount, and never found it to be a problem... :thumbup:

I save my emails about the purchases, and can usually figure out how to print a receipt, if the need arises.

tibadoe
02-12-2019, 07:06 PM
I also use Amazon quite a bit. I just go back into the invoice section and print out if I need one.

jcthorne
02-13-2019, 08:58 AM
I think what you are looking for is an excel spreadsheet download of your orders history. This is available in Order History Reports under Your Orders. Download a report for any time period you wish.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/b2b/reports/

Ouch, I really spent that much at Amazon......?

ARtraveler
02-13-2019, 01:20 PM
Yup! Those history reports come in handy sometimes. Some items we order need re-ordering every few months. The info is always there, without having to go into the search process to deep. Just check prices for similar and click on re-order.

Brentc
02-13-2019, 02:25 PM
Don’t know if you’ve looked at, or have access to the Amazon app, but that’s what I use to review and verify my month end stuff. ��