PDA

View Full Version : F3T - rear shox

Martin Slovakia
02-12-2019, 07:15 AM
SOrry guys, its solved in meantime. It should work the same as on F3s.. so lets see.. :)

Hi Guys,
as i am not an owner of F3T, i would like to ask you if it is possible to change the rear shock?
My friend is bit heavy and we need to go for new front but also back would be great.. I just dont know how it is with that pillow back there....

thanx for tips
Martin

Highwayman2013
02-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Should just be two bolts. The airbag is separate.

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-12-2019, 09:43 AM
SOrry guys, its solved in meantime. It should work the same as on F3s.. so lets see.. :)

Hi Guys,
as i am not an owner of F3T, i would like to ask you if it is possible to change the rear shock?
My friend is bit heavy and we need to go for new front but also back would be great.. I just dont know how it is with that pillow back there....

thanx for tips
Martin

I'm pretty sure I read that a member here ( Peteoz ) changed His shocksa to " Wilber brand ) and is very happy with them …. I think He has said He's on the LARGE side …...PM Him …. Mike :ohyea:

Martin Slovakia
02-13-2019, 06:21 AM
thank you guys.
Martin

Peteoz
02-13-2019, 03:09 PM
thank you guys.
Martin

Martin, I know you said it was “solved in the meantime”, but if you are going with Wilbers, make sure the supplier understands it’s an F3T not just an F3. My supplier sent me F3S shocks, thinking all F3’s are the same, and they have an incorrect bottom fitting for the F3T/L.
Pete