PDA

View Full Version : Rated-PG Birth Control

JerryB
02-10-2019, 02:15 AM

Bfromla
02-17-2019, 10:20 PM
Related :PG-13:

So a nurse working @ a clinic has the pleasure of helping parents with teens get "the pill" & this one case a13 yr old comes in few months after starting the program. Is having issues & not menstruating ..... questions are asked, test are run ,1 comes back positive for pregnant. Questions again now focused on did she take the pill @ same time daily (SAME TIME every day repeated several times) the mother iterates yes ,then the teen & she answers yes as well & bewildered as to how this happened asked : "should I have not put it on the tampon?" :shocked:The nurse excused herself from the room. Later the Dr & nurse then make it a policy to state instructions for Oral medications requirements.:lecturef_smilie:

IdahoMtnSpyder
02-23-2019, 02:27 PM
A grandmother has her first appointment with a young doctor who took over the practice from her long time now retired doctor. He reviews her medication list and then asks,
"This list shows you have a prescription for birth control pills. Why is that? Surely you don't need to worry about getting pregnant any longer?"
"Doctor, they help me sleep better!"
"How can that be? There is absolutely nothing in birth control pills that helps a person sleep."
"Doc, my 16 year old granddaughter lives with me. Every morning I grind up one of the pills and put it into her orange juice. Believe me, I sleep a whole lot better!" :roflblack:

Bob Denman
02-23-2019, 06:09 PM
:D :clap: :2thumbs:

woods
02-23-2019, 06:44 PM
Related :PG-13:

So a nurse working @ a clinic has the pleasure of helping parents with teens get "the pill" & this one case a13 yr old comes in few months after starting the program. Is having issues & not menstruating ..... questions are asked, test are run ,1 comes back positive for pregnant. Questions again now focused on did she take the pill @ same time daily (SAME TIME every day repeated several times) the mother iterates yes ,then the teen & she answers yes as well & bewildered as to how this happened asked : "should I have not put it on the tampon?" :shocked:The nurse excused herself from the room. Later the Dr & nurse then make it a policy to state instructions for Oral medications requirements.:lecturef_smilie:

Should have put it between her knees!:D

Bob Denman
02-24-2019, 09:10 AM
Should have put it between her knees!:D

You don't need to hold "The Pill" between your knees: just keep a marble there, and save the cost of a prescription drug! :thumbup: