PDA

View Full Version : 6 more weeks?

kep-up
02-07-2019, 07:44 AM
Nah, only 41 days. And only 27 days until the trap club re-opens. :yes: Sporting clays this weekend? Maybe, if no rain and the temp is above 35deg-f.

For today? Back to building Adirondack chairs for the young-uns.

Grandpot
02-07-2019, 08:00 AM
65 right now in SC. Expected to go to 78 this afternoon. Been riding all week.

dpetrick
02-07-2019, 08:13 AM
Zero degrees F and a blizzard warning for today. So going nowhere today. Schools cancelled and some businesses closed. Good day to stay home.

bhern
02-07-2019, 08:33 AM
It's been in the upper 70s much of the week so far, but we're having one of those "sinking feeling" days today -- the temperature was 73 at midnight, and won't stop dropping until it reaches 34 tomorrow morning. Nothing to complain about compared to blizzards and worse up north, but the rain straggling in behind it is going to scuttle a fun ride planned for Saturday.

Deanna777
02-07-2019, 04:16 PM
We have here in Vermont 34 degrees and cloudy, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd a lot of snow on the ground. But they have a" Winter Weather Advisory" out from 4:00 pm tonight until tomorrow @ 7:00 am. Freezing rain and Ice accumulation. I am ready for spring! My drive is a sheet of ICE!

Deanna

Chupaca
02-07-2019, 06:25 PM
Been raining on and off for two weeks now :banghead: don't mind ryding in the rain but don't go out there if I don't have to . Temps have been seasonly low but otherwise this is southern California...:yes: Soon you all can complain about the heat.....:roflblack:

Mazo EMS2
02-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Friggin ice storm here all day today....Id rather have snow! Now we have horendous winds....hopefully power stays on. Temps falling to 0* F overnight, high of 5 tomorrow. This is STUPID...LOL But it's WI and I love it here...I think....:banghead:

Deanna777
02-07-2019, 09:33 PM
This weekend the temps are going to drop, and be cold again!

This week we have had temps in the 40's and rain. Weird weather here in Vermont, but we have had a Nor-easter, rain, edge of the polar vortex, rain, 40's/50's, cold. I think we have got the weather from out west, and Canada.

Deanna

CopperSpyder
02-07-2019, 09:49 PM
Well it got down to 2 degrees last week in PA so I decided to come to Florida for a few weeks, Only problem is the Spyder is back in PA in the garage. I went out today it was 80 degrees and I saw 3 Spyders, all were RTs.

Lew L
02-07-2019, 09:57 PM
Skied my butt off today :thumbup:. But cold ---- 9* at my house this am. Supposed to be 14* tonight with blizzard warnings for this weekend. Is this like the winters of old??? Snow in the hills around San Francisco. Deep snow in the Sierras. YES!!

Well it sure seems like the winters before " climate change". 2 years ago we had record snow fall in the Sierras ( 760" :yikes: for the winter) This year we're at 200% of normal with more to come. Seriously cold in the central and eastern US. "Polar Vortex" ----- isn't that just " winter" in the central /eastern US.....

I'm sure someone will tell us that all this old style weather is because of global warming.

But I don't want to start a another " tire pressure" war, forum squabble, name calling debacle. So lets just blow the snow off the driveway and go skiing.:yes:

Lew L