PDA

View Full Version : Finally got out for a ride!!!

Bill W.
02-03-2019, 11:20 PM
After the cold weather from last week finally went away this weekend, today was warm enough to get out and ride for a bit! It was 53 degrees here today, all the snow has melted away, and after the wife and I had come home from the grocery store, I heard the RT calling to me from the garage! Started right up after sitting for a couple of months without being run. Felt really good sitting there letting the bike warm up. Went in and told the wife that I am just going around the block. She gave me that "Yeah, right" look, and I was off! 30 minutes later I was backing into the garage with a big smile on my face!

I really love riding my RT!! :yes:

starrider60
02-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Congrats on getting some wind therapy. Here in the deeeeep south we get more riding days but I'm spoiled so it has to be in the 60's to ride but I often fudge that and don my Tourmaster gear and ride :thumbup:

Big F
02-04-2019, 04:36 PM
who is a Bill W. from Council Bluffs???????? was just wondering if you have heard about NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders). find us on Facebook or our web site.
BIG F from Bellevue

RapidSpyder
02-04-2019, 05:07 PM
My son and I were out Friday afternoon in 65 degree weather. He was skiing Terry peak that morning. Today it struggling to get above zero and my Diesel doesn't want to start...

Chupaca
02-04-2019, 05:35 PM
That's the way it is done...:2thumbs: though I am sure the 30 min was not enough....:banghead:

Deanna777
02-04-2019, 05:53 PM
I'm jealous, I have to wait until April to ride spyder. We still have snow here in Vermont.

But hopefully we can ride the sleds this week-end.

Deanna