PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable wind screen

RykerUSA
01-29-2019, 08:48 PM
Just installed the Can-Am wind screen. No problems in getting it on. However, it does not adjust when I pull the lever. Screen appears too tight. Any trick to this?

KID Ryker
01-29-2019, 09:00 PM
Loosen the latch screw.

RykerUSA
01-29-2019, 09:03 PM
I'll give it a shot.

Thanks

Tslepebull
01-29-2019, 09:03 PM
Mine is pretty tight also. Takes a bit of wiggling

QuasiMotard
01-29-2019, 11:48 PM
My dealer doesn't have ANY of the accessories yet for me to look at in person. How do you like your windscreens so far? Good points, bad points? I'm interested to know how the "spill-over" is around the sides and bottom of the screen. Does it seem to deflect most everything around the rider's torso area, or do you end up with wind-buffeting coming around from the bottom?

--
QM

RykerUSA
01-30-2019, 05:12 AM
It is -7 degrees outside so I may not be able to answer your questions for quite some time

cueman
01-30-2019, 12:23 PM
IMO I think it works very well. I am surprised at how it deflects the wind around me for its size. Almost like they designed it properly. :roflblack::roflblack: cueman

Tslepebull
01-30-2019, 04:06 PM
My dealer doesn't have ANY of the accessories yet for me to look at in person. How do you like your windscreens so far? Good points, bad points? I'm interested to know how the "spill-over" is around the sides and bottom of the screen. Does it seem to deflect most everything around the rider's torso area, or do you end up with wind-buffeting coming around from the bottom?

--
QM

The 900 I test drove did not have a screen and there was a bunch of wind on my chest. With the screen the wind on my chest is gone. I do get a substantial amount of wind noise (just like my old bike) but no helmet buffeting. I like the screen.

KID Ryker
01-30-2019, 05:50 PM
:agree: