PDA

View Full Version : In search of storage

RykerUSA
01-27-2019, 12:09 PM
What you think about this. See photos. Tool kit.

spyderider1
01-27-2019, 04:03 PM
Yes, I do the same on our Personal Watercraft which is a bit short on storage. Just about the right size for spare glasses, sun screen, etc.

Chupaca
01-27-2019, 06:03 PM
Just have to look about and find those little nooks and crannies but the case looks to be perfect...congrats...:clap:

congrats on getting your name change...:yes:

RykerUSA
01-30-2019, 07:13 AM
Next idea....

Waterproof additional storage / tool case. Velcroed into position. Removable. Yes it will get dirty but can be clean periodically.

Tslepebull
01-30-2019, 04:11 PM
I'm not sure that would be a good idea. The swing arm gets a bunch of violent motion. If the pack comes loose it would be right into the tire and could potentially cause a flat or worse. I would look for other options. Personally I am hoping the aftermarket will come up with panniers for both sides.

Bfromla
01-30-2019, 06:56 PM
Next idea....

Waterproof additional storage / tool case. Velcroed into position. Removable. Yes it will get dirty but can be clean periodically.

I'm not sure that would be a good idea. The swing arm gets a bunch of violent motion. If the pack comes loose it would be right into the tire and could potentially cause a flat or worse. I would look for other options. Personally I am hoping the aftermarket will come up with panniers for both sides.:agree: notto mention the chance of bottoming out into. The seat area may just damage pouch or other parts especially with a passenger. A tank bag up front would be litte safer even just a fork bag with good straps somewhere on the side like a small pannier. Wonder how much it would take to DIY the Givi top case part #219400476 that required the sports rack & backrest on ST &RS to fit :dontknow: (FYI happen to have a new unused one available)