PDA

View Full Version : Traded the boat for some mods

rkteck
06-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Well sort of.....sold my boat finally :clap:and the 1st thing we decided to do was make some upgrades. My wife and I both have spyders so I had to order 2 of everything which is a real pain in the wallet.

Ordered 2 sets of:
Corbin Saddlebags
Corbin rear trunk
Corbin rear fender $6,000

Need to paint one set for the wife's custom color $500 ( why she could not have picked yellow, silver or red is beyond me)

2 sets of risers from NMN $550

Garmin Zumo 660 $799 (paid too much to get one in stock)

another $10k to the credit card and $10k to the IRS and now I'm broke. I guess I should have thought about a little savings account....na

I am just sitting here looking out the window waiting for UPS to come....I know it will probably be a long wait for the Corbin stuff but its still exciting. :2excited:

dltang
06-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Well sort of.....sold my boat finally :clap:and the 1st thing we decided to do was make some upgrades. My wife and I both have spyders so I had to order 2 of everything which is a real pain in the wallet.

Ordered 2 sets of:
Corbin Saddlebags
Corbin rear trunk
Corbin rear fender $6,000

Need to paint one set for the wife's custom color $500 ( why she could not have picked yellow, silver or red is beyond me)

2 sets of risers from NMN $550

Garmin Zumo 660 $799 (paid too much to get one in stock)

another $10k to the credit card and $10k to the IRS and now I'm broke. I guess I should have thought about a little savings account....na

I am just sitting here looking out the window waiting for UPS to come....I know it will probably be a long wait for the Corbin stuff but its still exciting. :2excited:

An early Christmas is always fun...:clap:...Hey, it's only money anyway, what ya gonna do with it if you don't spend it? Think of it as helping the economy. And a by product of your good deeds is a heck of a lot of fun with your spyders.

rkteck
06-16-2009, 11:15 AM
An early Christmas is always fun...:clap:...Hey, it's only money anyway, what ya gonna do with it if you don't spend it? Think of it as helping the economy. And a by product of your good deeds is a heck of a lot of fun with your spyders.

I guess that one way of looking at it. It's because of our Spyder's that we stopped using the boat anyways so I guess it makes sense to spend the money on the thing we like more.
Maybe my helping the economy is the reason the stock market is up again!