PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ladies!

ladygadget
01-22-2019, 10:53 PM
My 2016 F3 Limited will be here Friday.
I'm so happy!:yes::yes::yes::yes:

As I have posted elsewhere, I've learned so much from this forum.
So thank you.

ARtraveler
01-22-2019, 11:51 PM
:congrats: A picture or two would be nice. :yes:

Chupaca
01-23-2019, 12:44 AM
Congratulations 🎉🎉 and welcome to the spyder world and this awesome site. :clap: you will send along a picture when she gets there...:lecturef_smilie:

al0vely
01-23-2019, 01:02 AM
You'll grow to love it quickly.

Congrats!

LeftCoast
01-23-2019, 01:06 AM
Welcome from NorCal!

PrairieSpyder
01-23-2019, 09:00 AM
:congrats:

jlc41
01-23-2019, 09:20 AM
Welcome, this is a great site you will enjoy it here.
Joe

BajaRon
01-23-2019, 09:36 AM
Awesome! You are going to love it!

d.o.spyder-rts
01-23-2019, 10:38 AM
:congrats: on your spyder purchase and :welcome: to the spyder web. Dale

Deanna777
01-23-2019, 11:18 AM
:congrats:

:nopic:

1330club

We are here to help, ask questions.

Deanna

ladygadget
01-26-2019, 12:22 AM
It's HERE!. It's beautiful. But there are some issues. Whoever owned her must have been 6 feet tall. I haven't sat on her with my boots so we'll see. Do you know if I can adjust the footboard a bit back?
Definitely will need to visit a dealer for a U-Fit, along with a laser alignment. Photos to follow!

al0vely
01-26-2019, 04:52 AM
It's HERE!. It's beautiful. But there are some issues. Whoever owned her must have been 6 feet tall. I haven't sat on her with my boots so we'll see. Do you know if I can adjust the footboard a bit back?
Definitely will need to visit a dealer for a U-Fit, along with a laser alignment. Photos to follow!

The footboards can be adjusted - that is part of the U-Fit process BUT you may have to buy some parts like a different brake link to move the brake pedal. I have a position 4 link for sale $20 includes shipping for SL members.

Handle bars can be adjusted by buying different ones - I purchased the short reach for myself and have my original ones for sale - make reasonable offer.

ladygadget
01-27-2019, 09:28 PM
My 2016 F3 Limited will be here Friday.
I'm so happy!:yes::yes::yes::yes:

As I have posted elsewhere, I've learned so much from this forum.
So thank you.

Ok, Spyder arrives. It is beautiful. I sit on her and find that I can barely reach the footboards let alone the brake pedal:mad::mad:
I had cleaned my helmet up and lined up my gloves, glasses, etc. ready to ride.
It was like getting a bunch of really cool toys on Christmas morning but without needed batteries. And all the stores are closed..(at least that was true when I was kid as the dinosaurs ruled the earth.)
:gaah::gaah::gaah:

Back to the computer searching for answers. Thanks to Lamonster Garage :bowdown:, I found his brake rod (#3). He even has an install video posted. And the rod will lower the the brake pedal as well.
So instead of riding, I've been ordering the necessary (and a few un-necessary) farkles as well as cleaning my bike garage in search of those I already have that fit the F3.

There will be photos. But I need to bring it out into the daylight. No brake, no move. (DH can't reach the brake either) Keep your tv's tuned to this station.

Saluda
05-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Congrats, enjoy !