PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for SEARS

chascarpenter1
06-15-2009, 12:56 PM
At home since noon waiting for sears to come fix my washing machine. Called and was told they will be here tomorrow; I made the appointment a month ago. Now I'm missing work may have to miss some tomorrow and I have a ton of laundry. I have the parts and think I'll just fix it myself. Man I hate home repair technitions:gaah:.

If you are one I'm sorry and just venting.

Joey
06-15-2009, 01:02 PM
When the guy/girl shows up, hand them a bill for you time and expenses for the day since they are a day late.

I know I would, I would bill them at my company rate of $225 an hour minimum 2 hours. :yikes:

They would love that. Gave a bill like that to a doctor once, they had a sign on the door that stated if me as the patient was 15 minutes late I would get billed for the visit... Doctor was almost an hour late for my scheduled appointment. He liked getting my bill, I didn't push the issue, but legally I could have.

chascarpenter1
06-15-2009, 01:35 PM
:clap:Just got my tools had to replace the ECU it only took 10 min. I just hate getting the run around. Cable, gas etc. they all give 5-12 hr windows. If I scheduled like that I would be out of a job real quick. But hey they know they have us by the short hairs.

Roaddog2
06-15-2009, 09:54 PM
When the guy/girl shows up, hand them a bill for you time and expenses for the day since they are a day late.

I know I would, I would bill them at my company rate of $225 an hour minimum 2 hours. :yikes:

They would love that. Gave a bill like that to a doctor once, they had a sign on the door that stated if me as the patient was 15 minutes late I would get billed for the visit... Doctor was almost an hour late for my scheduled appointment. He liked getting my bill, I didn't push the issue, but legally I could have.:agree:

bjt
06-16-2009, 10:22 AM
:agree:

+1

I remember a 9am doctors appt. once where I arrived at 8:45. They finally took me to the examination room at 9:15. While waiting there, I saw the doctor pull into the parking lot. I looked at the clock which now said 9:30 and then re-read their notice on the wall stating that late appts. or short notice cancellations would be billed $30 to cover the doctor's and staff's time. :dontknow: