PDA

View Full Version : Forums moving around, you're not seeing things....

AnthonyG
01-21-2019, 10:49 AM
SL Members

As this site isnt really on the search engines when it comes to people searching for technical support, i've added a new category & moved all the shop talk/Technical support forums to be listed under that category name.

Their discription has also been altered to keyword on some things to help in people finding the site.

Its just an FYI....

You can also post up if you have suggestions or ideas for the forums & their layout to help make a users browsing experience a bit simpler...

Michaelscs
01-21-2019, 11:01 AM
Really like the new forum layout! Way to go Anthony!:2thumbs:

DickyRichard
01-21-2019, 11:09 AM
I need to change my e-mail address. The new is <dhohstadt007@gmail.com>. I received a pm that said the old address was invalid--which it is. I don't see where or how to change it.
DickyRichard

AnthonyG
01-21-2019, 11:15 AM
Really like the new forum layout! Way to go Anthony!:2thumbs:

Glad ya do... ;)

I need to change my e-mail address. The new is <dhohstadt007@gmail.com>. I received a pm that said the old address was invalid--which it is. I don't see where or how to change it.
DickyRichard

Use this link:
https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword

Valkrocket
01-21-2019, 11:30 AM
Hi Anthony,
I just posted a write-up on the Rt shop talk board. I wasn't sure which board to post on. If you like, you can move it over to DIY, or the shop talk (all models) board or both.

Glide-on>>>>>>>>>>>>

AnthonyG
01-21-2019, 11:35 AM
The moderators will take care of mis-posted threads, it is related to a RT, but you are correct its a Mod, it really shouldve been posted in the Mod/DIY forum.

You can use the triangle icon right under your visited map image & report the thread & ask the staff to move it for you as well.

Lew L
01-21-2019, 11:36 AM
I'm good with the forum changes also. It's a lot like the V-Max forum I visit.

LeftCoast
01-21-2019, 11:52 AM
Hi Anthony,
I just posted a write-up on the Rt shop talk board. I wasn't sure which board to post on. If you like, you can move it over to DIY, or the shop talk (all models) board or both.

Glide-on>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the post Valkrocket, per the discussion the thread has been moved to the DIY forum.

Thanks for posting!

LeftCoast

frj322
01-21-2019, 11:57 AM
This is a great idea! Very well organized. Great job!

WilliamTRyker
01-21-2019, 12:13 PM
I like the new layout as well. Great job!

AnthonyG
01-21-2019, 12:35 PM
The shop talk (all models) forum has been rebranded/renamed to the F3 model only.