Billtrek
01-19-2019, 11:40 AM
Enjoy riding. I like the trunk. How
did you mount it? Add a pad on the
trunk and instant backrest.

Winnex3
01-19-2019, 11:47 AM
Sweet Ryde! What tour pack is that? :congrats: cueman

Thanks cueman that is a Givi v46 top case I just sat it on there to see how that looks it’s a hard case with light kit installed and it is a locking case it has a universal mount it looks like it will work out perfect :2thumbs:

WilliamTRyker
01-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Thanks cueman that is a Givi v46 top case I just sat it on there to see how that looks it’s a hard case with light kit installed and it is a locking case it has a universal mount it looks like it will work out perfect :2thumbs:

Light kit/lock? If that works out for you, I'm ditching the LINQ case I just paid for and getting that or something that has similar features. I find with the top case attached though, it's harder for me to get on the bike.

Winnex3
01-19-2019, 12:09 PM
Light kit/lock? If that works out for you, I'm ditching the LINQ case I just paid for and getting that or something that has similar features. I find with the top case attached though, it's harder for me to get on the bike.
I bought two of these I put them on my motorcycles sold one of my bikes and the guy who bought the bike did not want the case so I kept it thinking this would work on the Ryker if not I would buy the one made for the Ryker but looks like this will work out perfect glad I waited the whole case can pop on and off with the push of a button once you mount the universal mount with a turn of the key you can lock the case and you can’t push the button to pop it off :)

Winnex3
01-19-2019, 12:19 PM
Another pic I couldn’t resist it looks so mean 168801. Looks like something off of Disney movie cars

old Timer
01-19-2019, 12:52 PM
Like the Givi Case on your Ryker. :2thumbs:

Tslepebull
01-19-2019, 12:58 PM
I bought two of these I put them on my motorcycles sold one of my bikes and the guy who bought the bike did not want the case so I kept it thinking this would work on the Ryker if not I would buy the one made for the Ryker but looks like this will work out perfect glad I waited the whole case can pop on and off with the push of a button once you mount the universal mount with a turn of the key you can lock the case and you can’t push the button to pop it off :)

Is the universal mount a GIVI part or is it from BRP?

Navydad
01-19-2019, 01:09 PM
Nice looking ride. I bet you can't wait to get a bit of good weather and ride that machine. It may take a bit of imagination, but the Givi mount and case will fit pretty much anything. I cut and mounted a 3/4 inch piece of plywood to the Yamaha rack and then mounted the Givi mount to the plywood. Works great, trunk off or on in two seconds flat and the rack without the trunk is still usable. Stainless hardware, black paint, and you have to really look close to see it isn't a stock setup.

Deanna777
01-19-2019, 01:12 PM
And here it is 168788 :yes: :congrats: It looks like you wont be riding the Ryker anytime soon, because of the snow in the back ground.

Deanna

Winnex3
01-19-2019, 01:25 PM
Yup we got about 8-10” and still snowing

Winnex3
01-19-2019, 01:29 PM
Nice looking ride. I bet you can't wait to get a bit of good weather and ride that machine. It may take a bit of imagination, but the Givi mount and case will fit pretty much anything. I cut and mounted a 3/4 inch piece of plywood to the Yamaha rack and then mounted the Givi mount to the plywood. Works great, trunk off or on in two seconds flat and the rack without the trunk is still usable. Stainless hardware, black paint, and you have to really look close to see it isn't a stock setup.
168802 yup they are very a very nice top case

Chupaca
01-19-2019, 02:32 PM
And it looks good there...:2thumbs: little chilly but home at last...:clap: