PDA

View Full Version : My second pair of New Ski's this year

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-18-2019, 07:56 PM
:clap::clap::clap:,,, back at the beginning of this Ski season after a lay off of 20+ years I bought New Boots & New side cut Ski's … Well after 20 days of Skiing I decided to Upgrade My upgraded ski's:roflblack:..... I increased the length from 160 to 170cm they are stiffer, and the side cut is more pronounced by a lot …….. I got them delivered Thurs. nite and after setting the Bindings Force I took them today and tried them out ( 4 hrs. worth ) …. OMG - I thought the Elan's were an improvement from my older stuff ( 203cm Rossi's ) but these Head's are - AMAZING - IF YOU THINK TURN - THEY TURN …. I'm SO HAPPY , I'll be selling the Elan's soon ………...this was also Day # 26 of My New Ski adventure ……. Thanks to all my supporters … Mike :thumbup: ……….PS the incoming Storm could dump 3 Feet of Champagne Powder on Sugarbush :clap::clap::clap::clap:

CopperSpyder
01-18-2019, 08:14 PM
might have to trade them in for snow shoes with 3 feet of powder :gaah:

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-18-2019, 08:52 PM
might have to trade them in for snow shoes with 3 feet of powder :gaah:

Absolutely - - - IF I intended to stroll thru the woods :roflblack::roflblack: …….. but to a downhill skier …. this is close to Heaven …… Mike :thumbup:

CopperSpyder
01-18-2019, 09:19 PM
Down hill a little powder is good but I was never a fan of knee deep. All ways managed to find the rocks.:helpsmilie: that was when I was a young guy now I just walk in the woods:yes:

Chupaca
01-18-2019, 09:40 PM
Like getting a RonBar for skis...:roflblack: Well this will get you into another bracket....:clap: still be careful and don't get overconfident or trust them to do it all for you....:thumbup:

ARtraveler
01-19-2019, 02:28 PM
:congrats: :firstplace: