PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Repair Dealers in Mesa Arizona

SteveandBelinda
01-14-2019, 12:00 AM
I have a coolant leak that was looked at in Michigan
before Christmas. I am now in Mesa Arizona till end of February. It is still leaving leak on ground, and need a reputable cost effective dealer to check it out. I have appointment with Nash's Powersports in Mesa, but they charge 120. for diagnostics, and that is not subtracted from repairs, if they do the work, and 120 per our labor.

Bfromla
01-14-2019, 03:05 AM
Extended warranty? I hope , & with the panels underneath they can divert from the actual area of the leak. And are you positive you didn't maybe over fill for the new location, change in temps & altitude, it may have burped somewhat:dontknow: good luck either way keep the orange screens away & carry additional fluids:lecturef_smilie:

vindex1963
01-14-2019, 06:38 AM
I can only think of the Ride Now stores.

Spydermike
01-14-2019, 08:23 AM
Sierra Cycles in Sierra Vista. It's a little bit of a ride but they have a very good reputation, and they went the extra mile for me. Highly recommended.

Mike

Spyder Insyder
01-14-2019, 10:27 PM
before Christmas. I am now in Mesa Arizona till end of February. It is still leaving leak on ground, and need a reputable cost effective dealer to check it out. I have appointment with Nash's Powersports in Mesa, but they charge 120. for diagnostics, and that is not subtracted from repairs, if they do the work, and 120 per our labor.

Nash Powersports Mesa, Az. (480)325-1818

SteveandBelinda
03-08-2019, 07:39 PM
Yes, not overfilled. Dripping from lower hose that connect to the tee fitting for radiators. Only dripping when the temp drops in the night. Find has leaked overnight

Eckhard
03-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Which of the Spyders?

UtahPete
03-08-2019, 11:11 PM
I can only think of the Ride Now stores.

Those don't have the best reputation for working on Spyders.

UtahPete
03-08-2019, 11:12 PM

Sierra Cycles. Way more competent and affordable. Worth the drive out to Sierra Vista.

UtahPete
03-08-2019, 11:14 PM
Yes, not overfilled. Dripping from lower hose that connect to the tee fitting for radiators. Only dripping when the temp drops in the night. Find has leaked overnight

Are you still in Mesa, AZ? You had said you were there only through the end of February. So, what did you end up doing?