PDA

View Full Version : Somebody tell this guy there’s also a Rally

Winnex3
01-13-2019, 09:55 PM
https://youtu.be/FeKl0zqa6ko

blacklightning
01-13-2019, 11:17 PM
True, but I can see his point. When people talk about having a RT, they don't go down and separate or identify the different trims. I consider the Rally more of a trim level than a different type of ryker. But that is just my opinion.

Winnex3
01-14-2019, 08:33 AM
True, but I can see his point. When people talk about having a RT, they don't go down and separate or identify the different trims. I consider the Rally more of a trim level than a different type of ryker. But that is just my opinion. you could say that about the 900 vs 600 trim level I guess he should have said there was three trim levels

Tslepebull
01-14-2019, 10:36 AM
I hope it is more than just trim or I paid extra for nothing.

Sarge707
01-14-2019, 11:02 AM
After sitting on the Rally at my dealer I,m Going to change my order from 900 to Rally because the seat was Much more comfortable than the 600 I sat on? (To Me)
The 3 Silver pieces -Under radiator- 2 on sides and and Exhaust pipe would probably cost me close to $300 when they are available.
The Comfort seat would cost me $300 because I was not happy with the 600/900 seat.
The Hand Guards are $80 and I Like the Max Mount to help move it around from garage to my cement pad. ($200)
Then you have the beefier tires said to be more durable and the Better shocks without having to buy a 2 Up shock.
I had to get used to the Wheels BUT I have come to Love the Rally look and All I will have to buy is the Hand Guard covers and hood Red piece and windshield to have me satisfied till they invent more colors.
None of them are going to have Great resale value but the Rally will have a better resale value.

watertowerman
01-14-2019, 11:19 AM
The Rally has different drive modes, you can shut off the nanny controls, HD adjustable suspension, HD wheels and tires, etc. That's way there is the Ryker and Ryker Rally

Markubis
01-14-2019, 12:45 PM
The Rally has different drive modes, you can shut off the nanny controls, HD adjustable suspension, HD wheels and tires, etc. That's way there is the Ryker and Ryker Rally

Are the KYB shocks THAT much better than the Fox shocks? The reason I ask is that I was planning on getting the 900 with the upgraded shocks as well as a few other things. My final cost would be close to the Rally price so I all I would be losing out on would be the ability to shut off all of the safety features when in Rally mode. I also heard that insurance for the Rally version will be higher .

nchangin
01-14-2019, 01:20 PM
Are the KYB shocks THAT much better than the Fox shocks? The reason I ask is that I was planning on getting the 900 with the upgraded shocks as well as a few other things. My final cost would be close to the Rally price so I all I would be losing out on would be the ability to shut off all of the safety features when in Rally mode. I also heard that insurance for the Rally version will be higher .

Good day, I priced out insurance with my current plan. 900 ACE $20.00/mo 900 ACE Ralley $25.00 month. $60 dollar difference per year between bikes. I agree as well that ralley package adds a lot of bang for the buck when you consider what you get vs 900 ACE.

Rogue Hawk
01-14-2019, 01:31 PM

That is why I got the Rally. It's also cheaper than spec'ing out a base model.

Sarge707
01-14-2019, 05:34 PM
That is why I got the Rally. It's also cheaper than spec'ing out a base model.

I agree! The Silver trim 4 pieces, Hand Guards, New $300 Seat because I didn,t care for the 900 seat, colored pucks and decals for the wheels are NOT needed. I will probably never go off road or use Rally mode but it could add resale value to someone who would go off road AND the Silver wheels started looking better and better the More I saw the whole package!