PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Garage

AnthonyG
01-13-2019, 06:17 PM
I just want to thank everyone who has added their spyder to the garage, especially today, 40+ new rides so far today!

Its much appreciated!

wolphspyder
01-13-2019, 06:34 PM
It's just nice to see new things,and meet new friends

Deanna777
01-13-2019, 06:52 PM
I added my Spyder to the Spyder Garage. it is a 2014RTS-SE6 Cognac look at the RT section.

Deanna

Chupaca
01-14-2019, 12:04 AM
Remember day one.... that was eight (8) pages ago...way to go :clap:

Grandpaspeed
01-14-2019, 11:21 AM
As soon as I get mine I'll add it. Hopefully by March

scarecrow
01-14-2019, 03:41 PM
Would love to sign on to spyder garage, but don't see how too.

CopperSpyder
01-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Go to your profile and then look up at the spyder garage tab click there and add.

To enter your spyder:

Click on the white/black "Spyder Garage" tab on the top of the page.

This will open a view of all who are in the garage so far.

Click on the "Add my Spyder" tab which will now be visible.

Once that is done--just add the information in the boxes as requested.

Jarred
01-14-2019, 07:17 PM
Spyder Garage was a great idea! Lots of awesome machines in there, love seeing the personalization- great job everyone!

Deanna777
01-14-2019, 08:09 PM
Spyder Garage was a great idea! Lots of awesome machines in there, love seeing the personalization- great job everyone!My spyder is in there, 2014RTS-SE6 Cognac. it has a lot of views( 34) on the right of screen. Popular Spyder.

I have done/and added a lot to my spyder since I bought it.

Deanna

AnthonyG
01-15-2019, 05:03 AM
@CopperSpyder
@scarecrow

Can you two see the circled links in the attached image or are they not there for you?

Big F
01-15-2019, 10:54 AM
if yu made things user friendly you may have a lot more doing so??? I am technically challenged and do not understand computers totally - just enough to get around.. for instance, can I get rid of the obnoxious yellow page that comes up each time I log in??
BIG F

Jarred
01-15-2019, 11:04 AM
if yu made things user friendly you may have a lot more doing so??? I am technically challenged and do not understand computers totally - just enough to get around.. for instance, can I get rid of the obnoxious yellow page that comes up each time I log in??
BIG F

Next tine u log I. Look in one of the corners of that yellow screen. There will be an “x”. Hit that and you never have to see that announcement again.
Spyder Garage- I’ve had the best luck when I click on my “settings” tab,on top of this page to the left. Once u pull this up, look for “Spyder Garage” or Eddit Spyder Garage (I forget what it says). From there u can fill out the form/add picks very easily.
I’m technologically challenged myself, so I’m sure you can do that. And it’s easiest doing it from a PC vs tablets/phone.
Good luck Big F.

AnthonyG
01-15-2019, 11:42 AM
BIG F

What isn’t user friendly?

There is a big navtab/button at the top of the site to get you into the garage, then a link under that tab that says Add your Spyder when you are in the garage, same as the picture I posted above.

Nico75
06-12-2019, 02:11 AM
Hi Anthony G I'm advised you can help me with putting pics on forum I have I Pad only and put pics on it of my Ryker
How do I transfer them to site. Regards Nico 75

Bob Denman
06-12-2019, 07:40 AM
:D I wonder if we can buy our oil in bulk, and schedule a "Group Oil Change Day"?
Who's bringing the grille? :bbq:

Peter Aawen
06-13-2019, 01:25 AM
...... Who's bringing the grille? :bbq:

What?! And use the old oil to fire up the BBQ?!? :shocked:

Not sure that'd taste too good! :sour: - but the Group Oil Change day is a great idea! :ohyea: I've gotta change the oil in my Spyder RT, & we're having having a visitor arrive from the west early next week, and he'll probably need to do an oil change on his GS by about then, so I'll host one next week - saaay on the 20th or maybe the 21st?! :2thumbs: Dunno if too many from over your way can make it in time, but the offer's there! Any time really, just gimme a yell to say you're coming. :thumbup:

Bfromla
06-13-2019, 03:51 AM
What?! And use the old oil to fire up the BBQ?!? :shocked:

Not sure that'd taste too good! :sour: - but the Group Oil Change day is a great idea! :ohyea: I've gotta change the oil in my Spyder RT, & we're having having a visitor arrive from the west early next week, and he'll probably need to do an oil change on his GS by about then, so I'll host one next week - saaay on the 20th or maybe the 21st?! :2thumbs: Dunno if too many from over your way can make it in time, but the offer's there! Any time really, just gimme a yell to say you're coming. :thumbup:
Anyone got a Kenda for campfire to keep mosquitoes away?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Peter Aawen
06-13-2019, 03:58 AM
Anyone got a Kenda for campfire to keep mosquitoes away?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Nah, we tried that one already - unsuccessfully! :shocked: Apparently, there's just not enough rubber in them to work well at that either!! :gaah:

Bob Denman
06-13-2019, 06:52 AM
Besides; they stink like ****! :yikes: