PDA

View Full Version : Dealer Female review Perspective!!! (Video)

Sarge707
01-10-2019, 10:46 AM
https://youtu.be/jkbEC4hfT3w

Hooligan is the word for the Ryker- Winter Please go by FAST!!!

Markubis
01-10-2019, 12:47 PM
I believe this was posted elsewhere yesterday, but its good to have it in its own thread so its easily found.

Its yet another review that results in giggling. :-)

Pirate looks at --
01-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Interesting, that she has been waiting for this day for over a year, and the Ryker was just introduced in early September!

Triumphcycleman
01-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Oh no, they told us about it at our dealer conference well over a year ago. if she was at the conference, she even saw a 3 sec video of it

LeftCoast
01-10-2019, 07:38 PM
I gotta admit, I’m still not digging the name Ryker.

blacklightning
01-11-2019, 09:20 AM
Since that is the dealership that is closest to me, I can say with confidence that she is the only one at the dealership with any true knowledge about the can am spyder/ryker lineup. This is the same place that tried to convince me that the base model F3, back in 2015, had the same V-Twin as the RS models. They also had the nerve to say that they couldn't figure out how to mount a dealer tag on the F3, therefore I could not do a test ride. I used to love this dealership, but in spring 2015, they got a whole new sales staff, and I don't think there was a brain between the entire crew. They also sold a friend of mine a 2015 F3S, and never even attempted to discuss the U-Fit system with him. He is a very short, fellow, and they sent it home with him, having to stretch and reach out to get to the controls. When I bought my 2016 F3T and set it up for my 6'-2" height, he didn't even know they could be changed. That is the type of customer service that this dealership gives.
While Sarah is a very nice person and has knowledge of their product, the rest are a bunch of idiots that I would never buy from. Sorry for the rant, but if you go there, know that you have been warned.