PDA

View Full Version : My New Ski adventures - days 15,16, 17 & 18

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-07-2019, 07:07 PM
Haven't been posting on this for awhile …. Well the past two days to the mountain have shown major improvement , in my stamina and B*lls :shocked::roflblack:..... meaning I'm taking more runs per day and I'm venturing onto single Black Diamond trails…… But only if they are groomed, here in the east a lot of trails are left heavily MOGULED :lecturef_smilie::gaah: …. I never liked in the past and like them even less now !!! …..Annnnnnnd the pain level in my leg muscles is down to the point where I no longer take Aspirin when I get home :clap::clap: ………...later …. Mike :thumbup:

Chupaca
01-07-2019, 07:48 PM
If your writing about it means your still in one piece....:roflblack: sounds like your getting there. Enjoy and stay upright....:thumbup:

canamjhb
01-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Thanks, Mike. I do enjoy your skiing up-dates. Causes me to reflect back upon the skiing adventures of my younger days. I am now recovering from foot sugery and at 71 just hoping to be able to walk again reasonably normal. But still, the skiing equiptment is still here in storage just in case..... Keep up your new re-found activity and keep posting..... Jim

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-07-2019, 10:15 PM
Thanks, Mike. I do enjoy your skiing up-dates. Causes me to reflect back upon the skiing adventures of my younger days. I am now recovering from foot sugery and at 71 just hoping to be able to walk again reasonably normal. But still, the skiing equiptment is still here in storage just in case..... Keep up your new re-found activity and keep posting..... Jim

Thanks to both you and Gene …. I realize I have a very small audience here, after-all it's a Spyder forum …. However a message I'm sending here is exercise is beneficial in lots of ways …. I plan to Ski as long as possible ( now ) … Come Spring I'm going to be in the best shape in the past TEN years. I'm almost 72 yrs old and a lot of my friends, relatives and acquaintances have trouble crossing the room, let alone skiing for 3 or 4 hrs..... I'm not embarrassed to say I'm proud of this Skiing thing I'm still able to do. ….. Way back in the Day, an old timer gave me some perspective on the aging thing …. He said don't ever stop moving - because something will catch you - and it won't be pretty :roflblack::roflblack:...…… Later …. Mike :thumbup:

pegasus1300
01-07-2019, 11:25 PM
And those of us following this adventure of yours are proud of you and your progress. Keep it up and keep telling us about your adventures.:yes::yes::yes:

cptjam
01-08-2019, 12:29 AM
Good on you, Mike! Keep having fun, getting stronger, and building stamina. By spring, you will be in riding shape!